• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

.375 Chey Tac Shell Holders

powerspc

It Sounded Like a Good Idea at the Time
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 15, 2018
    Hi,

Saw one thread on here but it dated back to 2011. I'm looking for help with Shell Holders for .375 Chey Tac. Can those of you reloading this round identify the Shell Holder # for the following:

• RCBS (I use the Primal Rights for priming, but also have a RCBS bench primer which I will use for a "one off")
    • Redding (I use these for my AMP Annealer)
    • Hornady (I use these for Bullet Pulling)
    • Lee Priming (I use these for Primal Rights Competition Primer)
    I saw something during my Google searches that indicated .505 Gibbs would be the correct one but I don't see that listed either with any of the above. Are there other Shell Holder makers that have the correct equivalent? Thanks in advance!

RCBS #47

Only option I can find.

Thanks, much appreciated. I have subsequently also found out that Hornady will make one in their custom shop and that the Sinclair #24 should work in the Primal Rights Competition Primer (haven't tried it yes as it was just ordered). I think the combination of the two should get me where I need to be.