• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.375 Snipetac load data.

Re: .375 Snipetac load data.

I would say cut the ring diameter to 35mm. Every one is probably going to bed the scope in the rings anyway. I have a 30mm and it would be very simple to center it in the 35mm hole then surround it with .100 of Devcon. Inserts would also be an option. Personally if I went to all the trouble to do this, I dont think I would want to introduce another movable part to the system.

Gents,

To get this thread back on track.

I set my Chrono 2m (6ft) from the muzzle and the speeds where back to Normal
blush.gif
Sorry about the mixed results.

136 grn of N570 gives V0 967 m/s

And after sorting out the rings the rifle is now hitting coins at 200m
grin.gif

Merry Christmas,

Master Diver

Allright.. havent been here for some time... I was going to use the data to some proofing loads for my gunsmith. Sorry to say the rather interesting project ran out into the sand. He had a client who wanted a standard hunting rifle in .375 ST built on a BRNO ZKK i think it was. He was rather doubtful if this was a suitable action for the caliber and after some thinking and reasoning with the client they scapped the project. Mayby.... it was the right way to go.

Myself on the other hand is thinking about sitting down at the drawingboard and see if i can come out with an action with a switchbarrel system similar to the Barret MRAD for 505 gibbs to standard belted magnum to solve the swedish problem with "number of guns restriction". Could be cool....