• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Accessories 3D Printed KRG Bravo Weight Inserts

951Hunter

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2020
Nebraska
I started printing these for my bravo's and figure other people may want some also. I can't take credit for the design, so I'm just trying to provide a cheaper option than the factory weights. I'm just a random dude with a hobby 3d printer just trying to make cheap non-loadbearing accessories.

The upper buttstock weight starts at about .4oz empty. I got it up to about 5oz using layers of splitshot sinkers and silicone.
Lower buttstock weight starts about 1.4oz and goes up to 5oz depending on material used to fill
I print them with hollow cores, so you can drill a hole and fill them with whatever various fillers you'd like.
**Includes 4 hollow pieces: upper and lower buttstock inserts, butthook insert, and grip insert**

I'm asking $30 shipped for a full set of 4 inserts
I've got a few of these lying around and it usually takes about a day to print another set. I'll give you an ETA if I don't have any ready for immediate shipment.

Attachments

• 20230408_210614.jpg
    20230408_210614.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 120
  • 20230508_155939.jpg
    20230508_155939.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 125