• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing 3rd Coyote this week

clayne_b

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2009
Saratoga Springs, Utah
Got this one at 200 yards

0818120730.jpg

Re: 3rd Coyote this week

I'm still waiting on the 4th coyote this week! You've still got time!

Looks like you've got plenty of land to pursue yotes on. Keep these posts a-flowin.

Think i'm going to try to get a few this evening, jumped two young pups this morning in the middle of a wheat field and saw a big male a few days ago. For some reason they are very active right now.

The young are just comin out about now so it is the easiest time of year they r still uneducated.

Nice work

That is the truth! I was within 100 yards on my fourwheeler and they just ran a little ways and turned around and looked at me. Hopefully they will come to some calling tonight.

This hunt was funny, I told my Shooting/hunting buddy you cover this half of field and I will cover the other. I look over at him and he is looking at his phone.... oh well 5 min later i spot this coyote on his side of the field. and i rotate over and i am on it with my cross hairs. and i whisper chris... he looks at me and looks out in the field with the range finder and said 2 (200 yards). BAM!!!! he watched me shoot it threw the range finder! ha ha

I was using my DIY electronic call with a Sound from Tony Tebbe

I need to stop looking at your posts. I've still got three weeks before I can hunt and this is making it worse. Nicely done