• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes 3X for aimpoint PRO ?

Armored Transport

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 16, 2012
I have a PRO with the aimpoint mount and want a quality 3x or 4x and mount that will swing out of the way and line up with the aimpoint mount. Thank's for your input....

So by a aim point magnifier.
Larue makes flip to side mounts, if you don't like the aimpoint mount.

The LaRue LT-755 Flip-to-side mount is the best option. It keeps the magnifier on the rifle, and it functions quickly and easily. The mount is pretty tough and secure. It's better than the Aimpoint mount which requires that you have to remove the optic. You have to make sure you get the right mount for the PRO, which is pretty much an absolute co-witness (just an RCH off, but for all intents and purposes it's absolute)
I'd also recommend getting the Aimpoint 3x magnifier. It's pretty durable and very good optics for what it is. Keep in mind that with a magnifier, you're really cutting down on your FOV, and it will slow you down on rapid shots. Unless I'm shooting from prone or barricade, I will only use my 3x beyond 50yds.

I have the Aimpoint 3x magnifier and mount... pricey little f#ckers! I would suggest you looking at the Burris 3x magnifier and their mount... about a third of the price and the glass is not that bad. And keeps the line of sight in line like the Aimpoint...