• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes 4-20 ZCO

They're awesome, I've had one on my AT for about a year along with 2x 527s.

You might get a mount or rings in the deal since they're 36mm but as noted above, you don't save much over new.

It's honestly just perfection in every way. I bought mine before the price increase. It sits on an AW. Perfection on top of the pinnacle of guns

• Love
Reactions: CSTactical
I've got some on the shelf now, ship with a free lever/level and discount on mount & rings. As others have mentioned, it won't really leave you wanting. I have some 3-18 Zeiss LRPs that should show up tomorrow or monday and I'm very excited to compare the two. The 5-25 LRP vs 5-27x ZCO is a tossup and depends upon certain aspects you desire.

From what I've seen listed, you will only save about the cost of sales tax + a few hundred if someone wants to move it fast.

I’m thinking of trying one of these.

If buying used what is a decent used price? If buying new where are the best places to buy from and why?

We had a stack of them and a few left to happy customers today but we have about a dozen left. Please PM me your number and I’ll work you out a package and get it shipped out Monday. :)

Reactions: Bravo6niner
This one originally came from CS Tactical. It is an exceptional optic and a worthy, matched companion to any rifle you could put it on.

D894014F-B197-4B5B-8637-D9BB950B88D8.jpeg

Best Ultra Short scope out there, did a review a while back of the top alpha US’s

I was tempted to track down the 3-15 minox based on listening to you talk about your 5-25 on the pod cast but went ahead a sprung for the 4-20 zco last week.
I think u would've enjoyed one if u found one but you went the better route.

I've got some on the shelf now, ship with a free lever/level and discount on mount & rings. As others have mentioned, it won't really leave you wanting. I have some 3-18 Zeiss LRPs that should show up tomorrow or monday and I'm very excited to compare the two. The 5-25 LRP vs 5-27x ZCO is a tossup and depends upon certain aspects you desire.

Curious how the two compare. I just picked up a Zeiss 3-18x LRP S5 MOA waiting for the ZCO 4-20x to get an MOA reticle. Hope my impatience didn't cost me the better of the two scopes. The LRP is VERY nice compared to what I'm used to, so no regrets regardless, just curious how it stacks up since I've never had the opportunity to look through a ZCO.

Reactions: A.Redd
Curious how the two compare. I just picked up a Zeiss 3-18x LRP S5 MOA waiting for the ZCO 4-20x to get an MOA reticle. Hope my impatience didn't cost me the better of the two scopes. The LRP is VERY nice compared to what I'm used to, so no regrets regardless, just curious how it stacks up since I've never had the opportunity to look through a ZCO.
5-25 LRP vs 5-27 ZCO, glass is very comparable in quality, ZCO maybe the slight edge in CA, Zeiss colors are very nice but I enjoy the ZCO contrast and saturation too. I don't think you'd be sad with the LRP or ZCO...or else you're quite picky! The LRP knobs are huge which would certainly be a turn-off to some, but they also feel excellent so it's a tradeoff.

It's honestly just perfection in every way. I bought mine before the price increase. It sits on an AW. Perfection on top of the pinnacle of guns
Why? Is it because it says 4:20?
XCO (and NF) are based right up the river from me about 35 miles. Absolutely no argument with perfection. Well, except no MOA SFP models last time I checked.

Last edited:
Why? Is it because it says 4:20?
XCO (and NF) are based right up the river from me about 35 miles. Absolutely no argument with perfection. Well, except no MOA SFP models last time I checked.

Glass clarity, relatively compact length, nice balance of mag range and objective size, turrets are awesome and easy to read. And I love the Mpct1. Not everything has to be a tree reticle

Starting a list of parts for a 300 NM build and will have a 308 barrel spun up as well so I can shoot $1 bills instead of $5's :ROFLMAO:

I run clip on devices fairly often on my gas guns so I'm happy with the MK5 3-18 for that but want to be able to run a clip on with this gun as well. Will I be handicapped by the 4-20 with the Norma at distance during the day?

I'm trying to strike a balance between overall length (clip on in mind), mag range (would prefer 25+) and optical performance. I think I will be fine to limit mag range if the optical performance is truly fantastic. I already have a MK5 5-25 and am content with it for now so I don't know that I would sell it to upgrade to something the same size (but undoubtedly better performance). What do you guys think?

Starting a list of parts for a 300 NM build and will have a 308 barrel spun up as well so I can shoot $1 bills instead of $5's :ROFLMAO:

I run clip on devices fairly often on my gas guns so I'm happy with the MK5 3-18 for that but want to be able to run a clip on with this gun as well. Will I be handicapped by the 4-20 with the Norma at distance during the day?

I'm trying to strike a balance between overall length (clip on in mind), mag range (would prefer 25+) and optical performance. I think I will be fine to limit mag range if the optical performance is truly fantastic. I already have a MK5 5-25 and am content with it for now so I don't know that I would sell it to upgrade to something the same size (but undoubtedly better performance). What do you guys think?

The ZC420 will work fantastically for you! And with clip ons it's one of the best out there from one of our customer's who owns a Night Vision/Thermal company. We have practically every ZC420 in stock and you can call me at 916-670-1103x2 for more information :)

Not sure if you got one yet but as others have said @CSTactical is the spot. Just picked one up this morning and they took care of me. Great guys with lots of info as well.

You're very welcome! I finally have my first ZCO as well ;) ZC420 M3 NLE - Richard

Richard ZC420.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the club. Really amazing optics. I have a 5-27 on my bolt gun and a 4-20 on gasser, I don't think I would feel under glassed with 4-20's on everything. It does so much, so well.

Agreed! I debated back and forth but decided on the ZC420 for this particular NRL Hunterish type build, while I will eventually throw a ZC527 or ZC840 on a 6.5 PRC, 300 PRC or 300 Norma build :geek: - Richard

Reactions: earthtrekker1775