• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 4 Color Urban GAP

Short-bus

customguncoatings.com
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2008
Smithville, MO
www.customguncoatings.com
Had a customer that wanted to do a 4 Color Urban GAP Camo. I've never done a 4 Color urban anything, so I had to come up with a 4th color on my dark urban camo's. Problem was, nothing that I tried worked right, so I had to use a selection of new colors. Looking at various "urban camo" styles on the interweb, I found most had Black, White, a blueish grey, and a dark grey. So I had to find the right mix for the blueish grey, and I used a slightly darkened sniper grey as the majority and it think the colors look great.

Re: 4 Color Urban GAP

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762frmafr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do the pigeon droppings make it "Urban"? </div></div>

Who pissed in your cheerios?

he means the white splotches im sure. i had the same issue selecting rattle can colors for my stock. i have black and primer grey, and i lucked out and found a dark grey primer. its the white i am iffy about

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he means the white splotches im sure. i had the same issue selecting rattle can colors for my stock. i have black and primer grey, and i lucked out and found a dark grey primer. its the white i am iffy about </div></div>
If your iffy about the white try a deep navy blue. Thats the route I'd take.