• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

4 days sniper competition in CZ Republic

one shot ST

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2007
Italy
Back to my home after a 1000 km by car from Bzenec in CZ Republic, 4 days of awesome sniper competition, a lot of rain, stalking exercise, ambush exercise, moving target at 559 meters, shooting also from a moving truck, my team and the winner team ( SF CZ ) were the only 2 teams to complete with max score the movers exercise.

first day only 6 exercise, starting with a cold bore at 650 meters to a steel target, angle shooting to sub MOA target ecc ecc.

second day wake up at 4.30 o'clock to be ready at 6.00 for a ground transfer to a different location, trip time about 3 hours, to do a lot of exercise till 10.00 o'clock PM, after this we did a POA to do an ambush to our target early in the morning, sleeping outside..

very hard match, you must be able to navigate to found a target, for example in the staling exercise and much more, a lot of rain for the first 3 days....

first exercise descriptions of the second day:

starting position, standing with all the stuff, run 20 meters, drop backpack, run more 15 meters to search over a car a picture of a target ( human target ), back to the backpack drop zone and climb with a 90 degress stairs to the first flore of a house to reach FFP, search the area in front ou you to locate the target from 0 to 800 meters, we recognize our at 540 meters...... one shot one hit, time to complete the exercise 4 minutes.

night shooting with bengala and much more, the guys in CZ are very good to organize this kind of match, only for military/police team, our final score was 6th over 24 teams and me individually 7th over 48 shooters, so close to the head positions..

some pictures and videos..

arriving at Bzenec military camp

our tent

sleeping on the sand ( wet )

me in my Merlin

angle shooting

little rest period

observation exercise

search area

a friend of mine from Romania

moving

my buddy and his POA

his POA

me behind mine

My POA from the front, they said nothing bust be seen from the street downrange

other shooters

me waiting

my POA

Into position waiting for " send it " signal only 10 second to shoot to a little explosive target at 140 meters

Briefing “ stalking “ exercise, 3 hours to search a missile and the assigned FFP, on the missile a little window to heat, oru FFP was at about 210 meters

looking to get distance

2 guys from URNA team, patrols was searching the area....

downrange missile and FFP number you must stay within 50 meters

shooting from a moving truck

target area..

target uder mig wing, very difficult to find, only 3 minutes to find and hit, my teams and much more teams were unable to find it on time

Yeah, great pictures, thanks for those. Looks like a great 4 days out in the field.

first day they gave us a different balck and white pictures, and said, may be in the next days you have to shoot to this assigned target

at the end of the 3rd day after a hill climb they said you have 90 seconds to shoot to a target, I said .. " where is the target ? " a few second later an electronic device raise up with some colored target, the shooting position must be knee, no time to take my tripod secured on my backpack, so I've used the backpack for support, rapid scanning of all the faces.....and shoot to my girl, perfect hit on the nose between eyes, distance about 70 meters..

Look like fun and a lot of serious work. Thanks for sharing so many great pictures. Make our competitions here look kinda tame!

thanks..to everybody.. yes I like CZ.. probably I'll be back in October ( to be confirmed ) for a sniper course to improve my skills..

in CZ there are a lot of serious shooters

yes, they said during the briefieng, you have to search and destroy a missile with bacteriological load... time, 3 hours, heavy patrol pattern within 200 m... a lot of fun