• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

43 Mile Bullseye!

Once employed, the dumb fucks will be killing their air support with this shit. Damn near got taken out over Iraq by Army theater ballistic missiles. And those needed air coordination to be fired. Give Arty this shit and fire at will, no thanks.

The Army didn't field ballistic missiles when you claim to have seen one, but they are working hard now to field a range of surface to surface missiles from the subsonic to the hypersonic, because missiles are the future of air power.

If you're taking contact, would you rather have an A-10 or a couple arty rounds? I'm willing to bet most will choose the A-10, and that's coming from a former artilleryman (artilleryperson nowadays :rolleyes:)

And you're absolutely right about arty being used as infantry! I "visited" both sandboxes, and had to walk around a bunch. Not exactly what I signed up for lol

That’s not your choice.

Your choice is artillery now or A-10s later or maybe never. In a fight in Korea or against the Russians or Chinese you will never receive Close Air Support. It would be a misallocation of resources for that to occur.

Aircraft excel at Air Interdiction and that’s great. A friend worked on targeting packages for signature targets in Syria, they did the Lord’s Work there. Flying B-1 sorties at $1,000,000 each to bomb locations the enemy was suspected of recently abandoning doesn’t win wars.