• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 470rds of 300blk $440 shipped and trades added

CIB2007

"Figure It Out“
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 13, 2018
    A shithole
    I really don’t want to separate any of it because of the shipping charges.

Shipping runs about $28 now because of the signature required that Ups is charging now.

100rds of sig 125gr
    200rds of 150gr ammo
    50rds American gunner 125gr
    80rds of S&B 124gr
    40rds Corbon 125gr match

Paypal f/f or add 3.2% for the fees.
    I’ll trade for a
    type2 RMR
    P320 compact slide than has a RMR cut
    Spotting scopes
    Half faced blades
    09CE072D-6E4D-4357-B5F4-426B3E2406A1.jpeg

Last edited:
    Curious about this signature thing? I sent some 30.06 to TX this week and ammo to FL a month ago via ups ground with no signature....

If you shipped it with the limited quantity markings (Black and white diamond for the DOT) through the actual UPS HUB not a UPS ship center since they aren’t allowed to ship hazmat or ammo. They should of put a signature required on it.

If you shipped it with the limited quantity markings (Black and white diamond) through the actual UPS HUB not a UPS ship center since they aren’t allowed to ship hazmat or ammo. They should of put a signature required on it.
    Yea both times shipped with the diamond and at a main hub.

Ok, I guess I don’t see your point. I’m paying more to ship it to make sure the person who buys it receives it. Not some porch muppet who sees a box for the taking since that has happened twice already.

I’m interested. I live close so I will just canoe to the river outside of town and you can meet me there. This way we can avoid this stupid UPS / porch muppet charge.

Reactions: CIB2007
    Due to your lack of response, I now challenge you to a duel under article 3 of the Texas constitution. I shall meet you in front of the county court house at noon Sunday. Shadow Price will officiate.

Reactions: duane1969