• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

4th HardRock Match of 2010

DocB

Minuteman
Jan 14, 2004
CSG
Good day,

The fourth HR match of the 2010 series will be held on Saturday, May 29th. New shooters should make plans to attend the practice day on Friday, May 28th. The match is held rain or shine unless the civil authorities close the roads. The fifth will be on June 25th.

The short version of the COF and rules is: 5 rounds at each 600, 800, 900 and 1k target with a 1 MOA 10 point bullseye and a 2 MOA 5 point scoring ring in 20 minutes. No sighters, no wind flags, and you have ring steel with at least one of your first five shots. Three classes, .223, .308, and AnyThing Goes.

For a full copy of the schedule and rules, please send me a PM with your First and Last name, along with your email address.

Looking forwards to seeing everyone at the match,
DocB

Re: 4th HardRock Match of 2010

Ronald an I will be there,...
The other day I woke up thinking, jhuskey said the braked guns would shoot the first relay this match. Any truth to that, or was it just a delay of my meds kicking in?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The other day I woke up thinking, jhuskey said the braked guns would shoot the first relay this match.</div></div>

...and everyone gets a spotter and unlimited sighters.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: macgulley</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The other day I woke up thinking, jhuskey said the braked guns would shoot the first relay this match.</div></div>

...and everyone gets a spotter and <span style="text-decoration: line-through"> unlimited </span> one sighter
grin.gif
</div></div>
There I Huskey'ized it for you,
grin.gif

Just looked at the weather forcast: 90* and 30% Fri and 82* and 50% Sat. Need to bring sunscreen and rain gear and not trust practice day dope on match day. It will be a fun weekend.

Heard Huskey was recently seen in Medicine-man get-up dancing around calling up wind, muttering something about "payback for even dreaming about sighters and flags." Anybody know what that was about?

Yes, talked to him Monday night.
Don't know if it was his meds or mine talking, but he indicated this would be an eye opening shoot. I ask what that meant, to which I recieved no reply. However later in the conversation, he said he would allow <span style="font-weight: bold"> Holly Water</span> from the turtle pond to bless one shooter.
This being Memorial weekend, plus MacAbee going early,...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, talked to him Monday night.
Don't know if it was his meds or mine talking, but he indicated this would be an eye opening shoot. I ask what that meant, to which I recieved no reply.
</div></div>

OH NO! That means we're going to have to shoot blindfolded and trust our NPA! The "eye opening" will come after your relay when you look to see if you hit anything.
shocked.gif

Talk to him about an hr ago, he was just about to the short range at that time.

Me & the usual crew will be there Saturday morning for the match.

DocB, I sent you a Pm.

Thanks guys had a good time ,chase still thinks I cost him that match,he thinks Steve paid me off to dawg his 1k dope.

We had a blow out on the way home And had to unload $20,000 worth of guns on da road to find the Jack, fun day !

I zeroed my gun with 42.5gr RL15 and 190's that's a stout load for a gas gun but it's accurate as heck.and I thought that was what Had in mh mag at the match..
well I was 5moa high at this match and the brass was trashed ! ,I just got home and pulled what I had left and They had 44.5 gr sure as heck.

I loaded them to my 175gr charge of 44.5gr RL15 and stuffed a nukem 190 on top woha!

I need to slow down,that's a bad one there,could have blown that gaser up..

Good day,

I'm writing up the match results now. I'll get over to Will's place later on today and send them out.

Thanks for your patience,
DocB

Good day,

Been to Will's, have some computer problems, will let you know when they go out.

Thanks,
DocB