• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

5.11 New TDK - Got to get one!!

Re: 5.11 New TDK - Got to get one!!

Dropkicks endorsing at the end, genius!

I'm still trying to decide if it's an April Fool's prank or they're really going to sell them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RDW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would hope this has got to be an April FOOL! </div></div>

Carhartt sells a kilt, why not!

Funniest part will be after. I bet they get a stupid amount of emails afterwards for guys really wanting it.

I sent this up the chain yesterday for submission of a new uniform item. I've even got a few people volunteering to test it out for a few weeks to make sure it's compatible with all of our gear. Should be an interesting Monday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DCR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sent this up the chain yesterday for submission of a new uniform item. I've even got a few people volunteering to test it out for a few weeks to make sure it's compatible with all of our gear. Should be an interesting Monday. </div></div>

That would be funny as hell.

It's still showing up on their home page...so either their web department's been out since Saturday, or they've decided to treat it like a serious product and start selling them.

Or their calendar is broken.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hell, I would rock it!

It's got to have more ballroom than their original pants.</div></div>

Just air it all out and go commando,the hell with the 5.11 boxers.

I just got an email from them that they were surprised by the response the got and are now going to put it into production.
Started out as an April fools joke now it's a go.

http://m.511tactical.com/Tactical-Duty-Kilt.html

The link is from my phone so might not work but it is there.

I'll have to pass myself.

Guys If you post up some ideas on what you would like in a tactical kilt (colors what pouches etc) and based on how many want them I could have my buddie make a shit load of them (he owns a proper kilt company) so let me know your ideas. would you use it on the range or would it be something just to walk around with, that would decide what pouches you would need. I was thinking some molle on the front and sides with 2 bellow pockets below the molle.

waiting on the page to load then it is going on order and heaven help the first one to make fun of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HereToLearn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">waiting on the page to load then it is going on order and heaven help the first one to make fun of it. </div></div>

+1, Multicam for me.

Big Scottish Highland festival here every year.

you guys are sooooooo far behind the power curve....

2vczy9i.jpg

I lived in Scotland long enough to warm up to the idea of wearing a kilt but not long enough to actual get around to doing it (it can be a big to do for a proper one!). I find this thing appealing to me even after the april fool's laugh has worn off...

you could strap a shit load of guns to your thigh, still not going there

Is that actually a kilt, though? Looks more like you had an accident with a Multicam table cover and some superglue.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hell, I would rock it!

It's got to have more ballroom than their original pants. </div></div>

Now you're the last guy I'd want to be behind on a second story breech
shocked.gif

Ok so new rule......The guys in the kilts are relegated to rear security.....ALWAYS!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EvoTac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok so new rule......The guys in the kilts are relegated to rear security.....ALWAYS!!! </div></div>

Dude if I am wearing a Kilt, REAR security is definitely something I am cognizant of.

It's got to have more ballroom than their original pants. </div></div>

ballroom- check!

am i the only one who will admit to buying one of these?