• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms ** 5 AR 15's FS, Savage MSR 15 Recon , Aero Precision M4e1 M5 6.5 Creedmoor, Craddock Precision, Black Hole/Columbia River, 224 Valkyrie NY Compliant

i556

Private
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2018
Huntington , New York
Hey folks, My name is John and I'm looking to sell a few AR15's that I bought or built over the past year. I'll try to take you through each build and upload pictures the best I can, Besides living in NY and it being quite annoying to shoot ARs, I recently recently decided to enroll in school and complete my bachelors degree (If any extra funds exist I will be purchasing a tikka ctr as well). All the rifles are brand new and unfired except the 16" Aero Precision FDE and Kel tec Navy 18" Ar. These models had Burris Mtac 1-4 optic attached and were sighted in at 50 yards and tested for function. I know its not 100yds but at 50 yards both rifles printed 10 shot groups under one inch with Federal 55gr 5.56 Nato ammo. Together both rifles saw less than 50 combined rounds as the box still has over 100 remaining rounds. All Rifles are NY compliant and will be shipped from my FFL, buyer will be responsible for their own FFL fees.

1. My First AR, purchased in 2018 as an M4E1 receiver set , this Aero Precision FDE 16" Rifle Barrel has a Ballistic Advantage 5.56 1/7 Twist, Govt Profile barrel with mid-length gas system, I've done my barrel research and unless you are purchasing a cut rifled barrel or a CHF FN barrel , I believe that BA has the most accurate barrels. The lpk is mil spec by either cmmg or strike industries and the BCG is by tool craft and has a lower spring installed with an adjustable tension screw. I also applied rubber grip tape in areas of common wear. The cerakote was done by Long Island Cerakote in West Babylon NY . This rifle was sighted in and checked for function. (under 25 rounds) NY compliant either fixed mag or featureless. Rifle is in great condition, only sign of wear is the picatinny rail where the scope was mounted and minimum wear at the Strike industries charging handle latch.
-aero gas block/ gas tube 500$ OBO ***Pending Sale***

2.The Next rifle is an 18" Aero Precision M4e1 as well, The upper,lower and handguard was a cerakote project for me. I started with the receivers, sanded , and soaked in acetone before I applied the cerakote (baked for 2 hours). This was my first try cerakoting and be honest, besides the prep, it wasn't too bad, The hand guard has a slight blemish about 1" in diameter where the surface does not look as smooth as the surrounding area (lower area near lower receiver on left side). The right side came out better than the left side in all honesty, but it's only noticeable with close examination. After much consideration, the barrel was sourced Black hole weaponry/ Columbia river arms, Its an 18" spr profile barrel with polygonal rifling and I was quite impressed from my initial shots. The lpk is either cmmg or strike industries as with the previous rifle as well as the charging handle.
-Trinity force grip ( my favorite grip as is feels like a rubber overmold but its solid, grip also has a door at the bottom and can accommodate a fin for a featureless grip. This rifle, imo feels the best in my hands, perfect balance and size. 600$ OBO

3. Next rifle is an 14.5 "(Pin and welded)" Aero precision as well. For this build I was going for a authentic M4 look with classic lower, the barrel was sourced from brownells as was the BCG, carbine length gas system and mil-spec LPK from KAK or KAC, I'm not certain. The stock on this rifle has the spring and catch removed and utilizes a spacer and screw to prevent the stock from telescoping, if you live in a free state you can certainly install the original spring. The grip is also a Vism fin grip with a thumb rest which doesn't feel too bad, I will include original mil spec grip if you"d like to update. The muzzle device is a mock/NY compliant A2 Flash hider and has been Pin and welded locally (receipt will be provided). This rifle is brand new, it has been in a rifle sock in the safe and has not yet been fired, I'll be happy to function test the rifle it if you'd like, but I can only get to the range on Fridays. $400 obo ( or its a bday fit for my brother :))

4. 22" Aero precision M5 chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor. The rifle includes the Magpul PRS Stock.The Barrel is a Craddock Precision/Criterion blank The gas length is rifle +2 and utilizes a .875 gas block along with an ar10 rifle buffer system (box will also include Magpul adaptor for carbine buffer). This rifle sure is beautiful. I have not yet installed the magazine catch, bcg, grip tape, the included strike industries polymer dust cover and strike industries charging handle yet. I can install if you'd like or I can ship the parts. I think this will make the perfect long range AR-10 style rifle. . This rifle has not yet been fired and cannot fire atm as no bcg is installed but If you'd like I will function test it for you. $850.00 OBO
-Magpul Moe grip
-Craddock Precision Barrel 1/8 twist 5/8 * 24
-thread protector or muzzle device, up to you.
-Strike industries extended charging handle
-SI ultimate 308 dust cover.
Guntec take down pins
-Magpul PRS Stock ( can be removed if you please)

5. 18" Savage MSR .224 Valkyrie 5R, This rifle is close to the OEM version, I have upgraded to an ambi-charging handle with paracord. The trigger is a blackhawk nickel boron trigger that feels pretty darn smooth. I figured it'd be nice to shoot a 75gr round at 3000 FPS or grab some 90gr SMks for 1000yd shots, I enjoy high velocity small bore calibers and love mechanical artistry but unfortunately I have not had the privilege of shooting this beautiful rifle. If you get a chance watch mr guns and gears savage msr recon video. The forged receiver looks like a billet lower, from the rifle length gas system, to the Magpul UTR stock, I really find the savage msr's unique and fairly priced. Rifle is brand new, excuse the tape on the lower receiver, that was placed to avoid marking up the receiver. $800 oo
-Includes fixed PRI 6.8 spc ii Mag
-Magpul UTR Stock
-Brand new Nib Bolt included
-I will give you the .224 ammo I have accrued at less then what I paid, if you'd like, ofc you would have to pay the shipping.

I apologize if descriptions are broad, sciatica has immobilized me somewhat, and It took quite a bit of effort just to get to the safe. When the Mrs. gets home, I'll be sure to get better pictures up. I enjoy mechanical artistry and precision. Whether buying or building, I'm quite meticulous about research and quality, I have all my receipts and baby all my well thought out toys. You won't be disappointed.

All rifles are NY compliant, whether its fixed magazine or featureless builds, I follow all NYS and Federal laws. Rifles will be shipped to your FFL via my FFL (I understand that It's not required to ship from an FFL in all circumstances) and I will cover the cost for my end. If outside of NY and you wish to remove compliance features, or have rifle shipped w/o those features, you may do so as long as it's within the parameters of the law.

Thanks for looking folks, while its a great time to buy (before the 2020 elections), I'm not looking to profit off anyone guys, I just have priorities but I'm not really in a rush to sell. I guess what I'm saying is that all reasonable offers will be considered and you will be happy with the purchase. Feel free to msg me or give me a call. Thank you, John 516-401-3055. My eBay I'd is jsteiert83 if you'd like to check my feedback Pictures incoming. Tactical socks included!

Attachments

• new fde.jpg
    new fde.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_NEw FDE.jpg
    IMG_NEw FDE.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 137
  • keltecblurr2.jpg
    keltecblurr2.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_20190531_103530265.jpg
    IMG_20190531_103530265.jpg