• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses 5 day Basic Police Sniper/Observer course - CT

Re: 5 day Basic Police Sniper/Observer course - CT

Tackstick, I will be in touch. I may not be able to take this class as I am not LE, but very interested in some of the others. Plus, and here's the funny part, I live in Bethany, too funny.

I would also be interested in an intermediate/advanced precision rifle class for civilians.

I am friends with Hammertime. I would love to have a Precision Rifle course for civilians here in Ct. There is a market for this, and still be able to protect LE OPSEC. I am retired Army, and completed the ANGs scout sniper school @Camp Robinson Ark. Need a refresher to start Tactical Precision matches again.

I would definately attend a a Precision Rifle course in CT!

Thanks for the respones guys. Hopefully by the end of the weekend, I will have an entire years schedule listed on the web site. Please keep checking the site.

Thanks
Ray

Thanks for posting the full calendar on your site. The 2 day carbine class looks great and the one day Civilian Precision Rifle class looks good also. Might there be an intermediate Precision Rifle class in the future?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Andy T</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would also be interested in an intermediate/advanced precision rifle class for civilians. </div></div>

I to would be interested in a class like this.