• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories 5- Magpul 10 rd AC mags

Nodakplowboy

Going Forward
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 4, 2017
    5 (five) used Magpul 10 rd AC mags. Used but not beat up, all function well. Being sold as a single lot of 5. $115 shipped USPS. PayPal F&F preferred.

20200630_100256.jpg

I'll take them, as long as your insure your USPS shipment for the asking price (USPS has really been struggling lately; they lost a gun I purchased on this forum for almost two months before they finally delivered it; very stressful). PM me with your paypal address.

Thanks, I have your PM. Money being sent now; sorry for the confusion. And thanks, FishDr; good to know, as I don't want to do anything to hurt a great forum, especially the PX.

Last edited:
    Reactions: FishDr
    ^^^ This is what PM is for.... don't air this nonsense in view of public. These are exactly the reasons that we frequently hear about the possibility of Px being shut down. No horse in the race, just passing some info.