• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

50 beuwulf ammo

Greenwood187

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 7, 2012
Fresno, CA
Anyone have some they are willing to trade. Have some 5.56 I'd be will to trade. Already posted in the looking to buy. But figured I'd get more looks in here

Anyone have some they are willing to trade. Have some 5.56 I'd be will to trade. Already posted in the looking to buy. But figured I'd get more looks in here

I finally broke down and started reloading it. Factory loads are so friggin expensive.

You gotta love the Beowulf though, it is a shit load of fun to shoot. I was able to pick up 4-5 boxes a bit back for ~$25/bx, sure as hell wish the had more at that price :D
Reloading is still the way to go for sure.

t

Starline makes the brass and AA has some in stock .This round has some quirks so reloading takes some extra care. Case gauge is a must and the brass will not be worth shit if fired from a lubed chamber(do to rebated base that likes to crush). There is a bunch of factory ammo that got recalled so be careful. The Beowulf will never be anything but a costly toy. Good luck.
Scot

Never had an issue loading mine, the Wulf I have has never had a factory round in it. I managed to find a few good deals on brass over the years so I stocked up fairly reasonably. The rifle is a lot of fun to shot and I have taken a fair amount of game with mine. I agree though it is not much more than a costly toy!