• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

50 bmg and 408 pouch

ArmorerRoy

Private
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2007
OCONUS
I currently manufacture ammo wallets for 308 and 338 and they are very popular. I am working up some designs for a 50 BMG fold up wallet and a one in 408 as well. I would be interested in some feedback and sending a few of these out for test and evaluation. If any 50 shooters want to send me an email about what you would like in a small ammo pouch for the that caliber contact me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Re: 50 bmg and 408 pouch

Guys

This week is hectic because I teaching a sniper school. I will have some samples to send out soon and will post some pictures by the end of the week. Thanks for all the interest.

Feel free to email about your ideas and comments.

I'll be interested in some pouches for my incoming 408CT , waiting for the pix though ,

thanks,
PP out

Ok guys I have been running a week behind because of our sniper school and then gun show in the same week. I finally got some pictures of the 50 cal and 408 Cheytac pouches to post here. I have some samples that I will be sending out to those that I have been in contact with. Others who are interested just email me at [email protected]

The 50 cal pouch holds 8 rounds and the 408 pouch holds 10 rounds. The below picture link shows the pouch rolled up, folded flat like a wallet, and open. There is a large data window for maps, data cards, or whatever information you want to store behind the window. When rolled up the pouch fits into an M16/M4 ammo pouch.

click here for picture number one

click here for picture number two

click here for picture number three