• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos .50 BMG Fun

subwofer2

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2009
MN
My AR-50A1 before the US Optics level, APA bipod extensions and cam adjuster. My first ever 1000yd match was amazing. Took first in Hunter and Unlimited, 2nd in two gun. All shots fired prone.

- AR-50A1
- Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 MLR Mil/Mil HSZS
- Badger Ultra-High Rings
- Allied Precision Arms APA Bi-pod with leg extensions and cam adjuster (leg extensions and adjuster not pictured)
- APA Monopod
- APA Recoil pad adjuster (not pictured)
- US Optics Bubble level (not pictured)

My Ammo:
Match preped mixed Lake City brass, sorted to the grain
AMAXs, sorted to the tenth of a grain
220 grains of H50BMG
COAL = 5.825 +/- .005

Re: .50 BMG Fun

One day I will get to the point where I can load 35 rounds out of a pound of powder... The rig looks great, and good shooting!

:) It was kinda fun having to constently refill the hopper on the RCBS 1500 Chargemaster... but not as fun as pulling the trigger. I bought the AMAXs here as well, couldn't have done so well without the great help I received here. Thanks!

That is a nice rifle, have you taught of selling it. I myself am looking for a .50 cal