• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

50 cal beer opener

I saw some of these at the last gunshow, some guy was doing em as a hobby. Figure out a way to put a corkscrew in the bullethead - that would rock, cover all the bases! Yea, I know none of you are namby pamby enough to drink wine, but for those of you that enjoy the company of the opposite sex, many of them enjoy it.

Surplus ammo has had them for a while. I don't advise buying from them for the simple reason that they have been VERY ugly during this whole panic. They have lead the way on the retail side for price gouging. Right now you can go on their site and buy a 50 rd box of 9mm S&B 115 FMJ for 50.00!! F that. That's worse than what the private selling clowns on armslist charge. I've seen them charge around 100 bucks for a standard federal value pack of .22. Sad too because before all this they were actually one of my favorite shops ( I am local near them) to go to. Best prices, largest ammo selection, good quality firearms. I would drive an hour out of my way to go there. Now I wouldn't bother stopping in even if I were in the neighborhood. Opportunists. It's unfortunate.