• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

50 cal bolt action-

Actually I meant from a construction standpoint
Ohh I’m sorry I didn’t understand that.😂
I see what you’re saying, the places around me all have them to rent and they seem pretty busy with that.
I always call ahead though and find out if I can shoot mine at their place.

Actually I meant from a construction standpoint
Thick enough steel designed correctly can stop anything. Look at the old battleships. Weight doesn't matter as much since it is on land.

Most have a bullet trap of some sort that is a funnel. Here are a few I found with a quick search.

Thick enough steel designed correctly can stop anything. Look at the old battleships. Weight doesn't matter as much since it is on land.

Most have a bullet trap of some sort that is a funnel. Here are a few I found with a quick search.

That is very interesting

I fired 70 rds of 50BMG on my 70th birthday. And a girl has fired it, and hit a 1/2" square with a .510" bullet at 100 yds first time, she shot it with a little coaching. Recoil is less than a 12 gauge, to me. Recoil definitely goes up with 750 & 800 gr bullets. I have 1400 rds down the barrel.
I bought 1000 cases and machined 800 neck turned in lathe. Thousands of bullets and primers when they were half to one third the prices of today. The 50 bmg can be very accurate shooting 5 shots, just .1" over bullet diameter.

You haven't really experienced .50 BMG concussion until you've shot the ultra-short cut-down M2HB that used to haunt KCR shoots. F/A .50 from a goddamn SBR resets your definition of "concussion force".

(Not my video)