• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 50 Caliber BMG bottle openers

Re: 50 Caliber BMG bottle openers

BLINDED BY THE LIGHT!!!!

I WAS BLINDED BY THE LIGHT!!

Bad ass! Every bar tender needs one!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These look awesome. Do they hold up well? </div></div>

yes yes, I might be down for one too, but am curious on how long they'll last. Granted, 50bmg brass is probably pretty hefty, but how does it hold up to steel bottle caps?

Donate one to the local pub for a torture test
laugh.gif

Just what I need for opening a cold drink while shooting the Barrett on a hot day. If a hot day will ever get here.

Nice work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Donate one to the local pub for a torture test
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Agreed donate one to a pub test before a Friday/Saturday and see if it holds up for torture. I'll be interested if it can hold up. It's probably pretty easy popping bottle off with the big handle that is the bullet.

I was like man they shine so much the reflection on the bottom makes it look like there is a hole in it....

WAIT WTF THERE IS A HOLE IN IT!!! lol

Thanks for the comments guys. I forgot to check back on the picture. I've made over 45 of them now and never had a problem with them not holding up. I'm just having a lot of fun making them and seeing the interest in them. The only problem with putting Amax bullets in there is the cost. The API bullets are pulled and I get them for .26 cents each. I've been amazed at how the Sniper Hide has shown interest. I'm sending 11 of them out today in the mail.

These are awesome !!! Not only do they look cool,they work great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I recieved mine. I love them. Kind of afraid to use them. Dont want to screw them up. They look awesome sitting on the bar.</div></div>

Lol, really dude? The brass if pretty darn strong.. you won't be causing any damage by just using them lol may need a polish from time to time though (and a tiny rubbing of oil
grin.gif
).

I've put one of mine through a little abuse so far and it's holding up very well.

now get them customed printed with different shit. Should really help.

Can these be purchased from you? If so I will take a dozen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mobileone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can these be purchased from you? If so I will take a dozen.</div></div>

yep, he sure does mobile one
PM Ron directly mate
smile.gif