• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

51st State

Pretty gnarly gang hit from PR

Any guesses on what the full auto pistol was? That fire rate sounded pretty insane. Some said G18.. but where TF is a Puerto Rican getting an actual G18? A Glock w/ illegal full auto sear maybe,,

Full auto glock switches have been 3d printed for a while now. I doubt they cost much more than a dollar to print and can be ready pretty quickly

Full auto glock switches have been 3d printed for a while now. I doubt they cost much more than a dollar to print and can be ready pretty quickly
Correct
Been looking to get one to throw in a Glock + FAB defense chassis for my pap for a while now.

Actual G18's are basically unobtanium though. But a G17 + f/a sear is basically the same thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: The D
Well,

There are three types of tribalism. They range from crappy and ignorant to very Enlightened.

Lowest on the totem pole is tribalism based on skin color, or people who look the same as you. This is the most ignorant, base, and harmful version.

Next you have culture based tribalism. This is where those who dress the same, act the same, etc, are in the tribe. This is much better but is still somewhat ignorant.

The highest form of tribalism is ideologically based tribalism. This is where those who hold the same values and ideals are considered to be in the tribe. This is by far the highest form of tribalism because anyone can join if they subscribe to the values of the tribe.

In my personal experience all over the world, most second/third world cultures are parts of the lowest forms of tribalism.

And when most of the second/third world cultures are folks who are brown and black, well, that is just the truth. It isn't racist, it isn't white supremacist, it is just the unfortunate reality.

Those who have come from those cultures and who have adopted the American system of values tribalism, are often the best in the tribe.

Its true...until isnt. In my former home, Virginia, I saw an occasional mixed race (black/white) couple. Here in SW Oklahoma I see a LOT more, ,Eventually cultures will merge...unless we destroy ourselves first,
The only reason you see that where you’re at is because you’re in fucking Lawton, one of the biggest shitholes in the state, most of the “mixed race” couples are probably stationed there. They are not from here. You go run around in actual sw Oklahoma and go tell the locals what an awesome mixed race eutopia they have, and you’re libel to end up in a shallow hole on the red. Go back to Califorinia or wherever the fuck you’re from, and quit trying to tell people about Oklahoma when you’ve been here all of 10 minutes.

The only reason you see that where you’re at is because you’re in fucking Lawton, one of the biggest shitholes in the state, most of the “mixed race” couples are probably stationed there. They are not from here. You go run around in actual sw Oklahoma and go tell the locals what an awesome mixed race eutopia they have, and you’re libel to end up in a shallow hole on the red. Go back to Califorinia or wherever the fuck you’re from, and quit trying to tell people about Oklahoma when you’ve been here all of 10 minutes.
Wow, youre a first.

Make PR a state...check
Low income housing on the beach gets bought up by "investment funds"......check
Mass construction and infrastructure projects ensue....check
GOV subsidies for infrastructure improvements.....check
PR becomes the "travel destination" of Americans......check
Hurricane damages improvements, more GOV spending to subsided hurricane repairs....check
etc
etc
etc

Am I wrong though? its not meant to be derogatory. people of color are more tribal as in they are more susceptible to and being bound to social and cultural group think. Just like black folks are going to do whatever the "Black thing" is so if you control what the black thing is like the Democrats do then you essentially contol what the group does. Hispanics are not much different except the one that recognize the government tyrany and communism. thats why the Dems only import the poor ones and Keep their minority population in their cities poor and disenfranchised. Ignorant eneducated people are easy to influence and control.
I agree with your last sentence. I think that's what it comes down to.

Im a union construction worker so I work with a lot of Mexican guys. They see things both ways and are split on which way they vote. Id be wrong if I said everyone with brown skin at my job site votes Democrat. Most guys here are Republicans and hate that Republicans don't support unions.

I agree with your last sentence. I think that's what it comes down to.

Im a union construction worker so I work with a lot of Mexican guys. They see things both ways and are split on which way they vote. Id be wrong if I said everyone with brown skin at my job site votes Democrat. Most guys here are Republicans and hate that Republicans don't support unions.
Being in a union and working in CA I've experienced the same. I would also be willing to bet it stops there. Its likely their wives and rest of the family is by default on the Democrat side of the fence and these guys feel presure to conform to do the same. I work with a hispanic guy now who moved his family here to Idaho from Los Angeles to escape his own people and the bad part of his culture. which is self oppressive to keep people part of the village.

In my experience that cultural pressure to conform just isnt there for white people as a whole. being free from social and cultural norms is about the only actual privilege of being white.

Reactions: BurtG
Well,

There are three types of tribalism. They range from crappy and ignorant to very Enlightened.

Lowest on the totem pole is tribalism based on skin color, or people who look the same as you. This is the most ignorant, base, and harmful version.

Next you have culture based tribalism. This is where those who dress the same, act the same, etc, are in the tribe. This is much better but is still somewhat ignorant.

The highest form of tribalism is ideologically based tribalism. This is where those who hold the same values and ideals are considered to be in the tribe. This is by far the highest form of tribalism because anyone can join if they subscribe to the values of the tribe.

In my personal experience all over the world, most second/third world cultures are parts of the lowest forms of tribalism.

And when most of the second/third world cultures are folks who are brown and black, well, that is just the truth. It isn't racist, it isn't white supremacist, it is just the unfortunate reality.

Those who have come from those cultures and who have adopted the American system of values tribalism, are often the best in the tribe.
Your last example reads like a quote from Teddy Roosevelt.
Strange, people leave a culture to a better place only to try to establish the departed culture where one better exists.

R

Your last example reads like a quote from Teddy Roosevelt.
Strange, people leave a culture to a better place only to try to establish the departed culture where one better exists.

R
You mean like when demoncrats flee demoncrat shitholes, move to a place that doesn't have the shithole problems...then keeps voting for the same crap that turned their previous home into a shithole? Wild, isn't it?

They've had a non voting rep for how long?

Some pay federal taxes...

Some are subject to various US laws...

There are lots of things that PR residents are subject to that the USA has said "you will do these things" yet they have no real representation.

Didnt we fight a small war over "taxation without representation"??? Asking for a friend...
What they actually have is representation without taxation. Just as illegal aliens do here. There are congressmen who represent people who are not citizens, who have never been net tax payers. De Tocqueville had this figured out.

maybe the ones living here are but puerto rico itself is made up of brown people and brown people vote the way theyre told to and the way other brown people vote. the ones that moved here left to escape that mentality. Its just another Democrat state.

You're a stupid fuck

You've never been to PR. I doubt you've even ever seen one in person.

What they actually have is representation without taxation. Just as illegal aliens do here. There are congressmen who represent people who are not citizens, who have never been net tax payers. De Tocqueville had this figured out.
The PR Resident Commissioner in the House or Representatives does not have voting power.

Residents of PR don't pay federal income tax (but do pay FICA tax) because they have no vote in Congress

Another stupid fuck running his yap about something you know nothing of

The resident commissioner of Puerto Rico (Spanish: Comisionado Residente de Puerto Rico) is a non-voting member of the United States House of Representatives elected by the voters of the U.S. Commonwealth of Puerto Rico every four years,[1] the only member of the House of Representatives who serves a four-year term. Because the Commissioner represents the entire U.S. territory irrespective of its population, and is not subject to congressional apportionment like those House members representing the 50 states, Puerto Rico's at-large congressional district is the largest congressional district by population in all of the United States.

Commissioners function in every respect as a member of Congress, including sponsoring legislation and serving on congressional committees, where they can vote on legislation,[2] except that they are denied a vote on the final disposition of legislation on the House floor.[3] They receive a salary of $174,000 per year[4] and are identified as Member of Congress.[2]

The current commissioner is Jenniffer González-Colón of the New Progressive Party (PNP), the first woman to hold the post.[1] She is also affiliated with the Republican Party (R) at the national level.

You're a stupid fuck

You've never been to PR. I doubt you've even ever seen one in person.
lol, welcome back!! 🥳 I havent been to somalia, cuba, cambodia, Detroit, or lots of 3rd world shit hole places either. and I dont need to in order to give my opinion on why they are shit holes. And yes I have PR friends from NY and the older ones would agree with me, the younger ones are too woke and influenced by todays social propoganda to agree. here in lies the cycle of control and oppression.

Last edited:
I have PR friends from NY

LOL those aren't Puerto Ricans. They're Newyorricans and the reason they left was to get welfare because they couldn't find anyone to hire them in the island.

Fail....again.

PS my wife and all of her family are as white as bedsheets. Born and bred in PR for several generations. I'm only slightly tanner than her.

So brown they look like UPS trucks
1671477836415.png

1671477868777.png

1671477895971.png

1671477931192.png

1671477960245.png

1671478083932.png

1671478215500.png

Last edited:
maybe the ones living here are but puerto rico itself is made up of brown people and brown people vote the way theyre told to and the way other brown people vote. the ones that moved here left to escape that mentality. Its just another Democrat state.
I work with a guy from there and that’s about right

1671481523425.png

face is a 10+. Wow.

Puerto Ricans are Spanish.....at least the upper crust of society was, traditionally. Spaniards are descended from the Visigoths, who were a branch of the same Germanic Goths who took up residence in Sweden. During the middle ages, the Spanish and Swedish delegations to the Vatican often argued about which of them were the true descendants of the Germanic tribes who succeeded Rome.

LOL those aren't Puerto Ricans. They're Newyorricans and the reason they left was to get welfare because they couldn't find anyone to hire them in the island.

Fail....again.

PS my wife and all of her family are as white as bedsheets. Born and bred in PR for several generations. I'm only slightly tanner than her.

So brown they look like UPS trucks
View attachment 8025150

View attachment 8025151

View attachment 8025152

View attachment 8025153

View attachment 8025154

View attachment 8025156

View attachment 8025159
what is even your fucking point?? that Puerto Rico is not made up of brown people? That puerto Ricans are white? That they wont overwhelmingly vote Democrat? thats its not a welfare state? That they dont have a strong cultural tendency to stick together? Because the more you type in defense of Puerto Ricans for the sake of defending Puerto Ricans the more you're proving my point.

what is even your fucking point?? that Puerto Rico is not made up of brown people? That puerto Ricans are white? That they wont overwhelmingly vote Democrat? thats its not a welfare state? That they dont have a strong cultural tendency to stick together? Because the more you type in defense of Puerto Ricans for the sake of defending Puerto Ricans the more you're proving my point.

The point is you know fucking nothing about my society.

You're just another stupid ass fucking gringo who thinks all latin americans are mexican/honduran indian peasants.

I say again, ANOTHER STUPID ASS IGNORANT GRINGO. Worse yet, a fucking Californian

• Haha
Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
The point is you know fucking nothing about my society.

You're just another stupid ass fucking gringo who thinks all latin americans are mexican/honduran indian peasants.

I say again, ANOTHER STUPID ASS IGNORANT GRINGO. Worse yet, a fucking Californian
You just mad cuz its true. and you dont know me, my life experiences, what I know, or my ethnicity. and being born and raised in Ca only a few hours from Mexico its a good bet that my understanding of hispanic culture is more than most. Pendejo.

Last edited:
The PR Resident Commissioner in the House or Representatives does not have voting power.

Residents of PR don't pay federal income tax (but do pay FICA tax) because they have no vote in Congress

Another stupid fuck running his yap about something you know nothing of
Thank you for making my point. And calling me a name.

Thank you very much.

Immigrants become woven into the fabric. Recall the melting pot analogy. So, if one were to look at Puerto Ricans, or the illegal immigrants at the southern border today, one would see an average IQ much lower than the US average. That begs the question, does it make the US better to have our national IQ average lowered? If it does, then we are on the right track. If it does not, then we are on the wrong track. I don't see Singaporeans wading the Rio Grande. I do see Haitians by the thousands huddled under bridges in TX. And I see Puerto Ricans self-isolating in urban areas in NY and IL. Is this good for the US? If it is, let it roll. So, back to the original question, is it in the 50 states best interest to add Puerto Rico?

Don't be a fucking idiot. There is an actual reality that we all share..., and then there is a bunch of social studies bullshit.

Would you go into business with a partner who can't pay the interest on their debt and is in bankruptcy?
Would you go into business with a partner who relies on welfare entitlements to take care of his family?
Would you go into business with a partner who would contribute -25% of their net worth every year?
Would you go into business with a partner whose tax revenues consisted of over 30% of government owned monopolies (no corruption to see here!)?
Would you go into business with someone who squatted in your rental property and then got their Judge Cousin to declare it theirs ( Vieques)?

One thing you can count on is PR to make bad decisions and then come running to Uncle Sam to bail them out.

Puerto Rico Libre!!! Si se puede!!!!! Libre del yugo del dominio yanqui!!!

The only reason to make PR a state is to give the Deamonrats more power, period. It is little different than taking a homeless addict into your house.

Reactions: BurtG and tomcatmv
I have a friend that tells me when he is pressed for time he is going to run home and take a "Puerto Rican shower".

I said what hell is a "Puerto Rican shower".

He said you know when you just use a wet washcloth to wipe down when you don't have time to actually get in the shower.......LOL

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
^^^^^Just another way to say "whore's bath".
That is exactly what crossed my mind.

I think if we are going to absorb Puerto Rico. We need to snag a few other countries to keep the flag balanced, at least 5.

Maybe Split up California and Oregon... Add an east and west Dakota.

That is exactly what crossed my mind.

I think if we are going to absorb Puerto Rico. We need to snag a few other countries to keep the flag balanced, at least 5.

Maybe Split up California and Oregon... Add an east and west Dakota.
If you had mushroom soup, and you used 100 mushrooms. 99 were tasty button mushrooms. 1 was a death angel. Would you still have a nice tasty safe soup?

• Love
Culture to a point, but color and geography, no.

You think being white makes people special. I could refer you to people like Jeff Dahmer and most of the serial murderers, The Nazis, The Russian Commies, and on and on. Yeah, we've developed technology, no shit, but how have we used, or abused it. Why are thousands starving when we could have a lot less and feed the world. We're not 'special', we're just in charge now.

As Ive said repeatedly. while as Jefferson said. "Knowledge is power", I say, "Power without wisdom is folly."

And now )perhaps not you) will accuse me of being woke because Im capable of thinking and not regurgitating the same stupid shit Im fed. And no to the moron below you, I dont hate myself because Im white, I like white, Im just not blind to truth.

Pop fucking corn.
You’re retarted

13/52 more like 13/90 when you figure all the city crimes that don’t get cleared.

And who is starving in the US? Who is starving in any majority white country ?

So many obese starving people.

Another self hating white. Smh

Reactions: Doc68
Link to file ?
Hook me up when you start churning them out bro!

I wanna throw one in a FAB Defense chassis.

Ive found some on Alibaba before. They can be found disguised as parts for something else eg: just as an example, it'll be worded like "Full machine auto tire pump" - and it'll be a parts kit to put together a tire pump or something similarly random, among the parts will be the F/A selector.
Unfortunately its hard to find someone willing to let you use their address to commit a federal crime/felony. And a lot of the solvent trap & F/A sear ads are very obviously ATF honey traps. Which makes me scared of the ones that may not be..

^^This post was sarcastic in nature Mr ATF, I would never want to break any of your sacred 10,000,000 commandments.

It is an analogy. Same was true for the financial meltdown in 2008. If you had a portfolio of 100 mortgage backed securities, 50 were AAA and 50 subprime trash, then you don't have a AAA portfolio.

If you have 100 mushrooms in a soup and 1 is a death angel, you don't have a safe soup.

If you have 50 states that work pretty well (let's forget about CA, NJ, IL, NY for the moment) and you add PR, you don't have 51 states working better. You will have 50 states working harder and 1 that is along for the ride.

Reactions: Fig and BurtG
It is an analogy. Same was true for the financial meltdown in 2008. If you had a portfolio of 100 mortgage backed securities, 50 were AAA and 50 subprime trash, then you don't have a AAA portfolio.

If you have 100 mushrooms in a soup and 1 is a death angel, you don't have a safe soup.

If you have 50 states that work pretty well (let's forget about CA, NJ, IL, NY for the moment) and you add PR, you don't have 51 states working better. You will have 50 states working harder and 1 that is along for the ride.
The Puerto Ricans i know work hard as fuck.

I’d trade the for cali any day of the week.

Whats that saying... hard times make strong people?

I dont see the Island as a poison mushroom. Now the politicians from liberal shit holes, harris, pelosi etc... they are the poison.

I see puerto rico as a B+... warm and fuzzy.

Kimberly Guilfoyle when asked if she's open to another Trump Administration.
images.jpeg

I would prefer to intake a geographic location that has people with a higher average IQ than the first 50, with a stronger work ethic, and a culture of high achievement in academics including high school and college STEM. That is not PR.

All cultures are not the same.

Well,

No end in sight for tribalism. But, a steady income for the attorney's on both sides of the fence.

No end in sight for tribalism. But, a steady income for the attorney's on both sides of the fence.

There is more to that.

They bought a property and did a bunch of renovations thinking they could flip it and make money. When the appraisal came back low, Under what they had invested they claimed racism. I think, if I remember correctly they Purchased for 700,000ish range before they did the work.

They went through multiple appraisers to find one who would appraise it higher.

People watch too many hose flipping shows on TV

Never heard if it sold and if so I wonder what was paid.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
There is more to that.

They bought a property and did a bunch of renovations thinking they could flip it and make money. When the appraisal came back low, Under what they had invested they claimed racism. I think, if I remember correctly they Purchased for 700,000ish range before they did the work.

They went through multiple appraisers to find one who would appraise it higher.

People watch too many hose flipping shows on TV

Never heard if it sold and if so I wonder what was paid.
People think feeling butt hurt gives them the right to sue. Case in front of the SCOTUS now dealing with does the plaintiff have a "right to sue"...
Seems the population of butt hurt American's grows every day.

Its true...until isnt. In my former home, Virginia, I saw an occasional mixed race (black/white) couple. Here in SW Oklahoma I see a LOT more, ,Eventually cultures will merge...unless we destroy ourselves first,

Don't know about that - but I recently ventured out of my current AO to some places I once knew in N. Texas (Collin County). I left when the take over was just starting. I went into an old Walmart I once knew long ago after a doc appointent to find very few caucasians (less than 5 customers,no employees) - and no it wasn't the 13% (altough they were clearly being used for scut work) and it wasn't the hispanics running the place. The two competing melanin-enriched groups were overtly rascist AF against whites and I don't see their cultures merging anytime soon. (Hint: one worship cows and the other has been known to "love" their livestock).

Last edited:
Reactions: Hobo Hilton