• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

54 year old says girlfriend, 26 can't Keep Up

Ravenworks

Zebco Pro Staffer
Minuteman
  • Feb 8, 2019
    Somewhere
    How does an ugly dude like this pull this off?
    He must have that Golden Cock my Ex-wife was looking for.
    Sarah-Russi-3.jpg

Seriously, when I get my Cardio rehab done in a few months I'm looking into this action.

• Wow
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    "Russi, 26, is an adult model and online adult entertainer."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Deep pockets can go a long ways when it comes to getting pussy nowdays,even if you look like him.
    Here is another famous one for you.

marrying-for-money.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ravenworks
    damn
    i dont know what else to say about that

Cash is still king in this world. To all those who get all uppety-and-holy about "Oh, money cannot buy happiness", or "The best things in life are free", I got some bad news for ya'...

Toil, effort, payment, and reward is what brings true satisfaction. Whether accomplished with brains and numbers, or hardhats and hammers. :)

Reactions: wildcats
    Sounds like we have a hairy armpit aficionado among us.......

Two things,
    Firstly,whilst I can appreciate & sometimes drive inadvertantly into oncoming traffic staring at a nice rack,ultimately more than a mouthful is a waste.
    Secondly,how good has this guy’s fiscal probity been?His earning potential was decades ago & it looks like he’s still rolling in the oofah pulling hot chicks.
    Or at least this one that “ can’t keep up”.

Cash is still king in this world. To all those who get all uppety-and-holy about "Oh, money cannot buy happiness", or "The best things in life are free", I got some bad news for ya'...

Toil, effort, payment, and reward is what brings true satisfaction. Whether accomplished with brains and numbers, or hardhats and hammers. :)

Amen ,as fucked up as it may seem.