• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics 55% off Swarovski or Kahles cert

Patty

Team MDT | Team Leupold
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2017
Northern VA
Cert for 55% off Swarovski

$1100

8C4912C1-3056-45A6-BA67-B346DAABB7A9.jpeg

ZI received your PM. There is a reason I did not reply….
Lack of class.

Sorry if you felt it was a LOWBALL offer. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful. It's all I had at the moment and I was just trying to get the overall cost of it a certain point. Plus....the offers had to start somewhere. 280 looks and not a single offer.

Lack of class.

Sorry if you felt it was a LOWBALL offer. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful. It's all I had at the moment and I was just trying to get the overall cost of it a certain point. Plus....the offers had to start somewhere. 280 looks and not a single offer.
This isn’t eBay, if you want to bid on something, head on over there. A quick forum search would have shown you these always sell between $1000 and $1200. Your offer was ridiculous and I’m not going to entertain it. I was polite in ignoring your PM, I suggest you move on.

How do you get one of these?
You win them at matches. It's how I got mine. Top 10 win at a large 2-day match or equivalent will get you a cert in most cases.

When combined with getting BTX's... you're saving over $3+ on the best glass in the market. Or SLC, EL, or Pures... these certs are money.

Reactions: ballison and Patty
You win them at matches. It's how I got mine. Top 10 win at a large 2-day match or equivalent will get you a cert in most cases.

When combined with getting BTX's... you're saving over $3+ on the best glass in the market. Or SLC, EL, or Pures... these certs are money.
This guy knows

Reactions: NiteQwill
This isn’t eBay, if you want to bid on something, head on over there. A quick forum search would have shown you these always sell between $1000 and $1200. Your offer was ridiculous and I’m not going to entertain it. I was polite in ignoring your PM, I suggest you move on.
Profile has been a member since 2010, zero feedback, and zero activity ever at all then shows up with a few likes starting in March, a comment on a post, and then this offer. My money is on a hacked account.

Reactions: Patty
Again...classless.

I did do a search https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/50-off-swaro-cert.7101874/ here is the thread. I see that it was SOLD. The final offer was for $600....so I didn't think my $500 offer was that far off. A starting point anyway. Look at that thread in detail and tell me where it shows it being sold for $1K+. I really didn't think I was being rude.

This isn't a hacked account. I'm just not a post whore. I just read allot of threads. Why post if your going to be treated like this? The only DIPSHIT is you, for not being more polite to a fellow Hide member.

Again...classless.

I did do a search https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/50-off-swaro-cert.7101874/ here is the thread. I see that it was SOLD. The final offer was for $600....so I didn't think my $500 offer was that far off. A starting point anyway. Look at that thread in detail and tell me where it shows it being sold for $1K+. I really didn't think I was being rude.

This isn't a hacked account. I'm just not a post whore. I just read allot of threads. Why post if your going to be treated like this? The only DIPSHIT is you, for not being more polite to a fellow Hide member.
Bro, the $600 is for a DIFFERENT cert. Zeiss does not equal Swaro.

He had 2 certs (swaro and zeiss) listed...

No way is someone going to sell a Swaro cert for $600.

Again, most certs sell for:

Last edited:
Again...classless.

I see you are in CA. Come shoot this match https://practiscore.com/prs-pro-bolt-series-california-sharpshooter-showdown/register

And win one for free.

I want to make sure I understand what you‘re claiming, are you saying for example this cert qualifies for a BTX Eyepiece Module AND an ATX 115mm Modular Objective for a total of $5998, which would equate to a 55% savings of $3298.90? That’s the only combination that achieves over $3k+ in savings that I think you are alluding to. When I read the cert stipulations it says for a “Swarovski Optik Product” (or Kahles) and that seems to be a singular item and not a grouping of the two item combo I mention above. The way I read, it would be either the BTX module OR the ATX module, but not both.

I want to make sure I understand what you‘re claiming, are you saying for example this cert qualifies for a BTX Eyepiece Module AND an ATX 115mm Modular Objective for a total of $5998, which would equate to a 55% savings of $3298.90? That’s the only combination that achieves over $3k+ in savings that I think you are alluding to. When I read the cert stipulations it says for a “Swarovski Optik Product” (or Kahles) and that seems to be a singular item and not a grouping of the two item combo I mention above. The way I read, it would be either the BTX module OR the ATX module, but not both.
Yes, if the combo is available. If you have any further questions and to prevent me from giving the wrong info, you can ask Evan Dextraze of Swaro (he usually handles the certificate and ordering). But yes, it includes the main tube and eyepiece. That's why the cert is commands a reasonable and fair price of $1100.

I have won and used a Swaro cert before, and this is what was explained to me at the time.

Reactions: Patty
What do you mean by, “if the combo is available?” That Swaro HQ has it in stock at the time of redemption? Can it be a different combination, such as a I don’t know… maybe the 115mm objective EP and one of their tripods?

Yea, I see what you mean, probably best to reach out to the contact person, thank you for your reply.

What do you mean by, “if the combo is available?” That Swaro HQ has it in stock at the time of redemption? Can it be a different combination, such as a I don’t know… maybe the 115mm objective EP and one of their tripods?
Meaning, sometimes they don't have the combo available. In December 2021, the wait for the combo was 9+ months. Which is okay, they charge on shipping anyway not on redemption.

Reactions: PropWash
Meaning, sometimes they don't have the combo available. In December 2021, the wait for the combo was 9+ months. Which is okay, they charge on shipping anyway not on redemption.
I see, that’s good to know.

Again...classless.

That’s MY thread dude. I had two certs, the 600$ one was a zeiss cert.

You PMd me with a 500$ offer which was $600 under my asking price. I ignored it because it was ridiculous. Then you posted in the thread with the same offer, at this point you’re wasting my time. That’s twice I’ve had to go hop online to check for a legitimate sale.

Then, you call me classless because I chose to ignore you rather than entertain your idiocy. I encourage you to walk into a car dealership and offer them 40% of what they are asking for a new vehicle and see what sort of looks you get, YOUR lack of market knowledge is not my problem dude.

You’ve given me no reason to be polite so knock it off with the victim act. Being a hide member doesn’t auto magically award you respect. Being respectful of peoples time might….Look at my feedback, I’m a pretty pleasant person to do business with, so look around, no one is in agreement with you, what do you think the problem is?

(Hint: it’s you)

Last edited:
Or the 1.7x adapter- IMHO it’s one item

The gentleman who purchased the cert from me confirmed with Evan that he was able to get a whole spotter, eyepiece and body.

Nice always debate on getting one of these from you for a z8i but the savings wont be as much as one of these amazing spotter packages. One day perhaps!