• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment 55gr hornady in stock

They have had them for a bit but also about $100 more then they should be. If you absolutely need them then go ahead.

We said the same things about ARs in 2014.

but companies will increase production ability to respond to demand and rate.

when the demand slows, and it will eventually, then they will be left with production capacity.

supply will come back, and you could feasibly see rates actually at or below prior rates.

when the demand slows, and it will eventually, then they will be left with production capacity.

supply will come back, and you could feasibly see rates actually at or below prior rates.
I pray that you are right but I’m not sure people understand the wacko stuff that these people are going to try should they end up in full control. It’s looking like they will be. I get that there is a natural cycle to these things that we’ve seen over the last 20 years but we’re in new territory now.

I pray that you are right but I’m not sure people understand the wacko stuff that these people are going to try should they end up in full control. It’s looking like they will be. I get that there is a natural cycle to these things that we’ve seen over the last 20 years but we’re in new territory now.

Exactly my thoughts.

We are in totally new territory now. There is a wrecking ball headed for our rights to have firearms, especially after after the Capitol fiasco. Never had the political landscape looked so bleak! :(

Reactions: airborne6.8

Just like when OBUMMER was in office.

Remington went belly up and NRA just fled NY under court protection.

We will never see the prices we once did unfortunately.

Yea we will. Nobody is shooting all of the ammo and components up, it's being hoarded and flipped for profit. Once the manufacturers catch up, once the hoarders realize they can't shoot 100k rounds of ammo, once the price gougers realize they can't make any money from it, and once the credit card bills really start to hit, you'll see people dumping it for pennies on the dollar. The time to stock up is when it appears as if there would never be a shortage again...

We are in totally new territory now. There is a wrecking ball headed for our rights to have firearms, especially after after the Capitol fiasco. Never had the political landscape looked so bleak! :(

Sandy Hook carried WAY more political capital.

There are still good prices out there if you look and wait. I have yet to buy anything above normal pre Rona prices. Only thing I’ve got screwed on is shipping costs for a single box of primers or smaller limits on powder on one order/having to buy from multiple places instead of all just one big order.

just got 2k hornady 22 cal 75 bthp for 16c a piece 2 weeks ago.

Reactions: 65x55guy and lte82
Yea we will. Nobody is shooting all of the ammo and components up, it's being hoarded and flipped for profit. Once the manufacturers catch up, once the hoarders realize they can't shoot 100k rounds of ammo, once the price gougers realize they can't make any money from it, and once the credit card bills really start to hit, you'll see people dumping it for pennies on the dollar. The time to stock up is when it appears as if there would never be a shortage again...
Prediction: the "smart" money is fleeing the industry.

Wall street won't invest in capital or industrial capcity. they will ride out any "shortage" by jacking up prices to balance supply/demand. the owners are all p/e shops and they will asset trip the industry as it burns down under draconian new regulations. the wall street investors are the same ones donating to the politicians in washington. the same politicians that will create the crisis and put the companies out of business. But they will do it in such a waay the all street investors won't go broke.

But if wall streets funds and industry build new plants, wall street wil take losses, when the politicians they also sponsor kill the industry which they have telepgraphed they are going to do.

So its not going to happen that way.

Wall street has already made its bet on the political landscape...
start with this last piece as the premise and work backwards.

We will never see .20 9mm or .30 556 again. Why? Inflation. Almost 40% of all dollars "printed" was in the past year.

Reactions: savagepc.223
You nailed it.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Sandy Hook carried WAY more political capital.

Democrat controlled house, senate and a Democrat for president with a SCOTUS that has no balls..... I'll take we are fucked for 100 Alex. Maybe the prices come back down but I have a feeling fear buying is going to last a very long time.

Democrat controlled house, senate and a Democrat for president with a SCOTUS that has no balls..... I'll take we are fucked for 100 Alex. Maybe the prices come back down but I have a feeling fear buying is going to last a very long time.
Yup

There are still good prices out there if you look and wait. I have yet to buy anything above normal pre Rona prices. Only thing I’ve got screwed on is shipping costs for a single box of primers or smaller limits on powder on one order/having to buy from multiple places instead of all just one big order.

just got 2k hornady 22 cal 75 bthp for 16c a piece 2 weeks ago.

Soooo you can find 556/223 for 30-35cpr? I've been looking for 6+ months and haven't seen it anywhere near that price....can't even get steel cased for that now.

Some of you remember the Brady Bill and the assault weapons ban, I certainly do. I also remember during that same time I could get a thousand rounds of brass case reloadable 9 mm shipped to my door for $109. At the same time 15 round Glock magazines were $100 Ruger 10/22 25 round mags were $80. it is my opinion that things will not be back to normal for a very long time if ever. The only reason I say that is it's obvious the direction this country is going. It's also obvious that our leaders in the Republican party are spineless and corrupt

Just to add to my above post, if you think about inflation on the $109 9mm it went up a hundred bucks when things were normal too $210 shipped. Therefore if there is a magazine ban today it would likely make glock magazines $200 a piece. Put that in your pipe and smoke it 😩. I would recommend buying magazines like they're going out of style now and trading them for hard to find items later on...

Reactions: airborne6.8
Just to add to my above post, if you think about inflation on the $109 9mm it went up a hundred bucks when things were normal too $210 shipped. Therefore if there is a magazine ban today it would likely make glock magazines $200 a piece. Put that in your pipe and smoke it 😩

Prices won't reach what they were but they will not stay at what they are currently. Cost increases of raw materials alone will drive the price higher than it was before. Inflation will not help things either.

Buy mags now (good prices), if you don't need ammo wait for 2,3 or 4 years and it shouldn't be as bad as it is now...or it could get worse who knows.

We have yet to see what Biden and the democrats will actually propose and actually get signed into law. A capacity ban will cause mags to shoot sky high, ammo tax will cause private sales to go higher, losing online availability of ammo/accessories will cause LGS to increase prices...who knows what will happen until it happens.

It will last a while for sure. But the product people are buying right now isn't being shot up. It will eventually get dumped back onto the market. I see prices coming down 2022, barring a school shooting or some other black swan event, and a nice price crash if republicans can get control of congress in 2023.

It will last a while for sure. But the product people are buying right now isn't being shot up. It will eventually get dumped back onto the market. I see prices coming down 2022, barring a school shooting or some other black swan event, and a nice price crash if republicans can get control of congress in 2023.

Current prices aren't sustainable, we all know they will come back down. I just don't think we are going to see the same prices as before. 223 might be 400/1000, 9mm could be 300/1000. There will be a new normal in my opinion.

Soooo you can find 556/223 for 30-35cpr? I've been looking for 6+ months and haven't seen it anywhere near that price....can't even get steel cased for that now.
Not quite, but I’ve seen plenty for 50c a pop, some a little lower.

if you didn’t buy it by the case when it was $280 shipped to your door idk what to tell ya.

At this point I’m debating selling some of my stock I know I may not shoot and use the $ for better components or more useful things like an RRS tripod or NV

Not quite, but I’ve seen plenty for 50c a pop, some a little lower.

if you didn’t buy it by the case when it was $280 shipped to your door idk what to tell ya.

At this point I’m debating selling some of my stock I know I may not shoot and use the $ for better components or more useful things like an RRS tripod or NV

I've seen prices like that as well but it is never in stock. I've had a notification on multiple sites like that and have yet to get a in stock notification.

Gun shows are a joke now and gun stores are about in line with gun shows if they even have it in stock.

I've seen prices like that as well but it is never in stock. I've had a notification on multiple sites like that and have yet to get a in stock notification.

Gun shows are a joke now and gun stores are about in line with gun shows if they even have it in stock.
I was in scheels last week and they had a couple thousand pmc xtac 62gn for 9.99 a box. It’s out there

Reactions: Edgecrusher
I was in scheels last week and they had a couple thousand pmc xtac 62gn for 9.99 a box. It’s out there

Ah I dont have that store anywhere near me. Maybe those prices are available in certain localities. I wonder if prices are cheaper down south vs. North/North east.

I do believe and hope that some normalcy will return to the supply chain and the market prices. But you wont catch me selling shit out of my stash. for damn near any price offered. Some out there. May be doing flip for profit on their credit cards. And thats sort of a funny thought actually. But still wont see me selling anything.

Some of you remember the Brady Bill and the assault weapons ban, I certainly do. I also remember during that same time I could get a thousand rounds of brass case reloadable 9 mm shipped to my door for $109. At the same time 15 round Glock magazines were $100 Ruger 10/22 25 round mags were $80. it is my opinion that things will not be back to normal for a very long time if ever. The only reason I say that is it's obvious the direction this country is going. It's also obvious that our leaders in the Republican party are spineless and corrupt
I can remember when Moynehan (sp) was senator. He said" if we can't out law guns we'll tax them out of existence" That's been a lot of years ago, but the Dems today think that way.

Reactions: Smith10mm