• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

5lbs SS media shipped = $30

Re: 5lbs SS media shipped = $30

Same stuff. Guy on the phone told me they were the original supplier. Got mine today. Looks exact. It's not shiny, but I can't remember if the first batch was shiny at first or if after I used it once. Found them at 6mmbr forum.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thefitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Same stuff. Guy on the phone told me they were the original supplier. Got mine today. Looks exact. It's not shiny, but I can't remember if the first batch was shiny at first or if after I used it once. Found them at 6mmbr forum. </div></div>

Stainless will have a milky looking finish when not used for a while and is perfectly normal.

i noticed that they also have aluminum oxide up to 1200 grit.
I need some to prep rifle for paint, but I don't know what grit I need.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kinsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i noticed that they also have aluminum oxide up to 1200 grit.
I need some to prep rifle for paint, but I don't know what grit I need. </div></div>

I would call them and describe your application. They seem to really know their stuff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thefitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Same stuff. Guy on the phone told me they were the original supplier. Got mine today. Looks exact. It's not shiny, but I can't remember if the first batch was shiny at first or if after I used it once. Found them at 6mmbr forum. </div></div>

Stainless will have a milky looking finish when not used for a while and is perfectly normal. </div></div>

You are right, thanks.

Good stuff at almost half the price, $30 instead of $55. Can't beat that with a stick.

I posted about this place almost a year and a half ago in the original stainless media thread. Keep in mind (unless they have changed their dimensions due to the demand) their pins are .265" long compared to the .250 pins that most other places are selling. Not really an issue but I have had some pins stick sideways in some 6.5x284 necks (just flick them out with a paperclip or something). They were in too tight to just shake out though. Still a much better deal than the other places that are just repackaging standard stainless blast media and doubling their prices.