• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms 6.5 creedmoor Carbon

walkerjon0

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2024
Georgia
I had a friend on here list this gun for me, but i have since created a profile for myself to try it out. I have a like brand new Tikka t3x action, a Proof Carbon sendero contour 6.5 creed at 22" threaded 5/8x24 with protector, spiral fluted bolt, area 419 20 MOA rail, a Bell & Carlson stock that has been inletted for the CTR bottom metal, and one CTR mag. Also i have added a arca rail for my tripod. I have been shooting 100 grain varminters at 3270 fps with 1/2 inch groups with great success. It shoots tight anything 95 and up.

I am located in South Georgia. Can meet locally or ship with tracking.

1550$ or trade. Trade interest include, AR pistols, SBR style setups, chasis bolt guns (sig cross etc) , no pistols or shotguns. I do a lot of predator and hog hunting. Really would like a small frame ar with folding stock etc.

Attachments

• IMG_5672.jpeg
    IMG_5672.jpeg
    556.4 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_5673.jpeg
    IMG_5673.jpeg
    556.3 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_5671.jpeg
    IMG_5671.jpeg
    750.1 KB · Views: 405
Reactions: 260284
Good guy trade or buy with confidence. We have worked together on another site and he is top notch.
Thank you friend, likewise to you on the buy with confidence. The communist on there booted me after reporting a negative feedback review with a prominent member. He didn’t like that i spoke the truth about him screwing me.

Reactions: Ctrapp
Bump. Took these photos today.

Attachments

• IMG_6315.jpeg
    IMG_6315.jpeg
    756.5 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_6316.jpeg
    IMG_6316.jpeg
    716 KB · Views: 110
Have a 6.5 grendel AR with a Geissele upper and proof CF barrel if you’re interested. Also have a law folder that’s new that you can throw on there to get you to a folding stock.

Hey I have a tikka ctr in 6.5 creedmor in McMillan a3-5 stock with a bartlein barrel for sale. Not sure if interested in a trade? Can check my page for the post with pics.

This was a scam.

This was a scam.

This doesn’t need to be on my listing. Not sure what it is , but I’m as real as they come.

It is still available sir.
This doesn’t need to be on my listing. Not sure what it is , but I’m as real as they come.
Walkerjon double check that your account has not been hacked then. There was an individual that was communicating with me under the guise it was you. We worked out a gun trade and I added some cash. I sent the cash and then things started getting suspicious. The mailing address was a hazlehurst, ga address. The payment and contact info was not.

• Sad
Reactions: walkerjon0
I messaged back and forth with the OP about a trade he seemed real. Had the chance to rip me off and didn’t ever do anything remotely sketchy.
That was the same interaction we also had. Even planned to meet up to shoot a match in GA if I ever got out that way..
Walkerjon double check that your account has not been hacked then. There was an individual that was communicating with me under the guise it was you. We worked out a gun trade and I added some cash. I sent the cash and then things started getting suspicious. The mailing address was a hazlehurst, ga address. The payment and contact info was not.
I’d be curious to see what name pm’d you as there are multiple scam attempts on here adding punctuation or a letter O when it should be a ZERO, etc… sorry you fell victim to one but there were multiple threads on this exact subject.. sorry op to derail. Maybe the mods will clean this up for you.

What is the payment and contact info if you don’t mind sharing? I don’t have any messages or email notifications.

That was the same interaction we also had. Even planned to meet up to shoot a match in GA if I ever got out that way..

I’d be curious to see what name pm’d you as there are multiple scam attempts on here adding punctuation or a letter O when it should be a ZERO, etc… sorry you fell victim to one but there were multiple threads on this exact subject.. sorry op to derail. Maybe the mods will clean this up for you.
I’m curious to, i surely don’t want to be slandered. I understand if there’s a similarity and just confusion. I’m not even from hazlehurst ga but it is the next town over which is odd.

I’m curious to, i surely don’t want to be slandered. I understand if there’s a similarity and just confusion. I’m not even from hazlehurst ga but it is the next town over which is odd.
I would guess the scammer just took what you said about your location on this thread and then made an account name similar to yours and then pm’d the guy first and the rest is history.. Walkerjon0 and WalkerjonO are very similar to someone not suspecting otherwise.