• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB 6.5 creedmoor mandrel dies

Wanting To Buy
you would have to look around for the full kit if that is what you want or a specific one also available .

Reactions: dkramper
you would have to look around for the full kit if that is what you want or a specific one also available .
I would love to try and work with them. I even had a 3 hour conversation with "speedy"(hall of fame bench rest shooter) about them and what I was doing wrong with reloading in general. Great guy he even told me to mention that he sent me to them. However I have tried to reach out to them via phone 3-4 times now and can't seem to get a answer or call back. Not to over inform, but I was driving to Michigan this weekend and was hoping to swing by the 21st shop and thank the guys for the great work as they came HIGHLY recommended from speedy. But the website says 4-6 weeks lead time and I am out of ammo lol and have 3 matches between now and then. lol

Last edited:
thanks gonna reach out to him right now. I am up in michigan till tuesday so looks like it will work out
This system is very good. The collet holds the pin gauges dead center. The gauges are available in .0005 gradation in the - or + tolerance. I am currently running .2625+ for 6.5 creedmoor annealed brass