• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Accessories 6.5 CreedMoor Redding Reloading Dies NIB never used.

P/J Rat

Private
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2011
yRVXdS7CTMGCrUCKkk6%3w.jpg

1. 6.5 CreedMoor Reloading Die Set 80446 NIB never used. $65 Shipped USPS

2. 6.5 CreedMoor Redding Competition Bullet Seating Die 55446 NIB never used. $115 shipped USPS

3. 6.5 CreedMoor Redding Competition Neck Sizing Die 56446 NIB never used. $115 shipped USPS

Sold separately as advertised OR all in one shipment Via USPS. $280

Accept PayPal Gift or MO, ships as soon as funds are verified. Text Vince @ 602463-1792

PRICE DROP $250 FOR ALL SHIPPED. OR #80446 $60 SHIPPED, #55446 $110 SHIPPED, #56446 $110 SHIPPED.

Reactions: tcole75
Reloading die set #80446 SOLD,,,,,,,,,COMP BULLET SEATING DIE# 55446 SOLD.

6.5 Creedmoor COMP- BUSHING NECK SIZING DIE with nitride bushing included $125 shipped.

Check the date. Over a year old
I'm aware of that. So why is it still on here? Are you the original poster? No. Do you just troll around looking for something you have no business in? Just thinking I may get lucky. Sorry if I offended you. Now I'll probably be cancelled by the cancel culture.

I'm aware of that. So why is it still on here? Are you the original poster? No. Do you just troll around looking for something you have no business in? Just thinking I may get lucky. Sorry if I offended you. Now I'll probably be cancelled by the cancel culture.
Take a breath Dean. It was just a reminder that the thread was a year old to a new member. Nothing wrong with checking on an old for sale post but it does bump the thread to the top. Old posts don't go away. Try a PM on old for sale posts.

Take a breath Dean. It was just a reminder that the thread was a year old to a new member. Nothing wrong with checking on an old for sale post but it does bump the thread to the top. Old posts don't go away. Try a PM on old for sale posts.
Got ya. Sorry did not mean to jump the gun. Just too many people telling you what to do nowadays or pointing out everything they don't like. And I did not know it bumps it to the top. I will take your advise and be more careful next time. It is getting close to impossible to find gear online now. Man I hope things return to normal soon. Thank you.

Reactions: Praeger