• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

6.5 creedmoor

tommyc279

Minuteman
Feb 10, 2010
Haslett Michigan
Does anyone know of a company besides DPMS that makes a quality AR rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor. I have just not had good luck with their rifles.

Re: 6.5 creedmoor

I don't have one but I haven't seen a poor review or anyone unhappy with their GAP-10.

That being said....I want one so bad.

I just got it and havent even shot it yet. I believe GAP 10's start out at $2640.00 plus upgrades. Specs on mine: 23 inch barrel with badger FTE brake, magpul PRS stock upgrade.

I have a GAP10 in 6.5 creedmoor and it runs pretty close in accuracy to my Blackops and Surgeon bolt guns. It is extremely accurate and functions great. I went with a 20 inch barrel and am still getting over 2700 fps with the factory 140 amax. I am going to start playing around with the 130 vld's and see if I can get hem to run from the pmag's.

What problems with dpms my 6.5 creed more flat out shoots tac driver

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cvcustoms</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What problems with dpms my 6.5 creed more flat out shoots tac driver </div></div>

can you clarify this statement?

With my first DPMS I have accuracy issue along with fit and finish. The gun sounded like a baby's rattle. Then right after a got a JP and the difference in quality was night and day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TripleD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cvcustoms</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What problems with dpms my 6.5 creed more flat out shoots tac driver </div></div>

can you clarify this statement? </div></div>

Under half moa all day long with my hand loads and me doing my part

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cvcustoms</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TripleD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cvcustoms</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What problems with dpms my 6.5 creed more flat out shoots tac driver </div></div>

can you clarify this statement? </div></div>

Under half moa all day long with my hand loads and me doing my part </div></div>

Thanks guy!!!

For a minute, this old man was trying to decipher maui wowie or Blonde Lebanese.

Again, thanks!!!

My gap10 came in monday and its a shooter you can't go wrong with gap!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tommyc279</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With my first DPMS I have accuracy issue along with fit and finish. The gun sounded like a baby's rattle. Then right after a got a JP and the difference in quality was night and day. </div></div>

What was the price difference? Apples and oranges

Sorry for getting off topic but you guys that just got your GAP-10'S, when did you place your orders? Mine should be coming any day now. TommyC, Pusher is right seems like whatever you research you can find somebody out there that had a negative experience with a product. For what it's worth I haven't been able to find anything bad about GA Precision and there GAP-10's either. I think a 6.5CM upper may be next on my list.

I made my own and love it its really not that hard and quite a bit of fun and it shoots quite well it may not be a GAP-10 but I also didnt have the wait time.