• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

6.5 Guys Giveaway !

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    The 6.5 Guys FB Page

Announcing the 6.5 Guys SHOT Show 2018 Great Gear Giveaway

The best precision rifle coverage of SHOT Show is brought to you once again by the 6.5 Guys. This year we have 43 videos in our round up of interviews. With the support of the following industry leaders, we have assembled a truck load of amazing products that will be given away. All prizes will be awarded through a series of random drawings to take place during a Facebook live event to be held on Saturday, March 17th 2018 at 5:00PM Pacific. Participants must be 18 years of age and reside in the U.S.A.

For details on what products will be available to win and how to participate in each drawing, please refer to the detailed instructions on each of the SHOT Show videos on our Facebook page.

Please be sure to recognize and patronize those who have made this event possible:
    Accu-Tac ● Annealing Made Perfect ● Bergara Rifles ● David Tubb ● Defiance Machine ● GA Precision ● Kestrel ● Kinetic Research Group ● Legacy Sports International / Howa ● MagnetoSpeed ● Manners Composite Stocks ● Masterpiece Arms ● Modular Driven Technologies ● Mile High Shooting Accessories ● Phoneskope ● Rifles Only ● Seekins Precision ● Shadowtech LLC ● Spuhr ● Tab Gear ● Thunder Beast Arms ● Vortex Optics ● XLR Industries

28162211_1618957821521372_168403066593414301_o.jpg

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
    Don't FB myself, but still a great event!

A lot of great companies and great products involved.

I agree on the FaceBook issue. I broke down recently and signed up, with a gun to my head so to speak, so I could participate in some of these things. It has become a necessary evil of our times. I kept it as anonymous as possible using an email just for CLOSE friends. I don’t answer to friend requests ever and hide as much as possible. Not perfect but it works for me. Maybe it will work for others.

Just create an "alias Facebook account". I don't use my real name, I don't have hundreds of friends who I actually know. As such, unless I let someone in on it, no one really knows who that account actually belongs to. I can use it to keep up with what is going on, and I can use it for things like this.

I have the same type of account LRShooter talks about - created it just to get match/club info, only 48 friends and they’re all people I shoot with...I would recommend everyone to do the same ??

Went off and came back several times. Its over and I didn't win anything. :cry: They said they would post names of who won on their FB page when they get everything together.

I’m guessing I didn’t win anything either but I dunno lol. between all their live feeds and videos there’s still a number of them missing.