• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 6.5 Prc shorty

White Mamba

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2011
Sonoma county, CA
Nothing will make sense to your eyes and you will doubt everything you see.. This rifle is probably not for you.
New proof carbon on a Anti action with extra 308 bolt
Roughly 16.5" , 5/8×24 threaded muzzle
10 rounds through it.
KRG FOLDER slightly used
$4500 shipped

Attachments

• 20201215_100655.jpg
    20201215_100655.jpg
    430.9 KB · Views: 1,615
Last edited:
it would be interesting what velocity you can get from a 16" barrel...cool looking rifle

Reactions: deersniper
If you decide to break it down, I may be interested in the barreled action. Who did the machine work?

it would be interesting what velocity you can get from a 16" barrel...cool looking rifle

It all depends what you load it with. My current favorite truck gun is a 16" 6 creed that I have downloaded to run 2900 with a 100gr badlands monolithic. I have had it as high as 2990, but did not want to chance it when the weather gets warm.

If you decide to break it down, I may be interested in the barreled action. Who did the machine work?

It all depends what you load it with. My current favorite truck gun is a 16" 6 creed that I have downloaded to run 2900 with a 100gr badlands monolithic. I have had it as high as 2990, but did not want to chance it when the weather gets warm.
BGM rifles

Sweet Jesus, I wish I needed that.

To hell with the haters, man. I understand this rifle. I understand it so much.

Free bump.

Someone for the love of god buy this! My 18.5” creed is almost done and almost want to sell it already to buy this one!