• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories 6.5CM 147gr in stock

I am looking for the bullets. I have primers, powder and brass I just need projectiles

Was pleasantly surprised at the price too. I saw 147gr the other week but was like $90/box.

@hk401 bought them out probably. I bought a case then posted about an hour later and was surprised it still said they were in stock.

The other day Midwayusa sent me the arrival notice for Hornady 147 at 3am. So, I am going to stop sleeping!!!!

From ammoseek? I’ve seen it “in stock” from there at bass pro too. Go there and it isn’t in stock. There’s always errors reported for it too.

From ammoseek? I’ve seen it “in stock” from there at bass pro too. Go there and it isn’t in stock. There’s always errors reported for it too.

It showed in stock on the Bass Pro website. I clicked the link on ammoseek when I saw the 14 but I'm looking for 140. I guess sometimes things sell out quicker than ammoseek can update.