• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 6.5Creedmoor with suppressor.

D Miller

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2009
Vegas, NV
6.5Creedmoor with suppressor.

Stiller tac 30
JP MOR07 chassis
NF 5.5-22x NPR1(USO incoming in a few weeks)
Elite iron suppressor

Took it out to the desert to try it with the new can this weekend.

Re: 6.5Creedmoor with suppressor.

That's an awesome looking rifle.

Do you have experience with USO and prefer them over NF?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dantrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's an awesome looking rifle.

Do you have experience with USO and prefer them over NF? </div></div>

Thanks

NF scopes have never let me down, but i decided to go USO when upgrading to a FFP.
The integrated eye piece ACD and the EREK knob features sealed the deal for me over a FFP NF.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice! What model Elite Iron? </div></div>

Bravo 30

The 30 cal can seems to work well on the 6.5. I haven't shot groups with it yet to make 100% sure, hopefully this weekend now that my bullets are in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WICKEDFISH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you like the JP stock? </div></div>

Absolutely love it! Gives the ergonomics of an ar10 with the pin point accuracy of a bolt gun. I would use it again on any future short action builds.

Is so rare to shoot in the rain here, ill take the opportunity. besides it will keep the can cool

Whats the OD on the barrel? Was wondering what type of contour you had to use to keep it from hitting the handguard. I just picked up a JP Chassis with the benchrest forearm and love it. One of the best chassis on the market.

Nice stick