• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

6.5PRC a loosing battle?

YerrowSniper

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Aug 15, 2020
    In the process of building my lightweight hunting rig… But it so darn how to get ammo or components!
    Any one has any lead on this?

Impact 737 Mag
    Bartlein CF REM Var 24”
    MDT HNT26

Thanks!

Ya sucks. I had some adg brass on order for about 8 months. It did finally show up though sooo..just the "new normal" I guess.

I found 21 1x fired Nosler 6.5 PRC cases on the ground the other day. I don’t even have a PRC.

But nooooooo they’re not for sale.

I got mine from Bertram brass, I think it's on preorder right now for March delivery. Also recently got an order is nosler brass from midway, but that's all gone.

Reactions: YerrowSniper
    Shooters pro shop.com frequently has Nosler blems available. Keep an eye on it for a few weeks and you should be good! It took about 51 weeks on back order from Creedmoor Sports to get my Lapua.

Reactions: YerrowSniper
    In the process of building my lightweight hunting rig… But it so darn how to get ammo or components!
    Any one has any lead on this?

Impact 737 Mag
    Bartlein CF REM Var 24”
    MDT HNT26

Thanks!
    If you changed that to defiance anti with a proof, you’d probably have things faster.