• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms 6.5PRC build

Bones2121

God, Family, Bones, Guns
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2021
Nashville, TN
Item: 6.5 PRC build
  • stock: Manner LRH with Hawkins DBM M5
  • Barreled action and trigger. Zermatt arms TL3 action, proof research 24”carbon fiber barrel, and trigger tech trigger
  • Area 419 muzzle brake
  • Bipod: atlas
  • 2 new magazines
  • I have ammo if needed. Match ammo
Price:4600

Other: feel free to reach out if any questions. Has exactly 20 shots down the barrel. Proper break it per proof instructions
CEC7AC2D-A581-4309-944A-FA0FB7D56084.jpeg

6EFAAB82-02B7-4012-A463-E92B65D15242.jpeg

Last edited:
Just curious to why you’re selling such great looking rifle?
I love this thing. It’s beautiful. But it has been sitting there for 6 months and I’m about to buy a house. So, looking to move some stuff around. Going to post some 1911s as well. Thanks for the interest

Would you split it up. Say sell the rifle w/o the TT? If so price just on the rifle?

Weight of rifle with area 419 muzzle break but without scope: 7.15 lbs. or 7lbs 2oz

Have had a handful of messages about scope. I’ll just post scope separate. Will still sell together as package of course. Thank you

Last edited: