• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6.5saum on Impact 737 barreled action with mags and dies.

epracmetcon

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2014
Have a 6.5 Saum built on an Impact 737 short action, Rock creek barrel 7.5twist with a .081 freebore built by the firm rifles.
Has roughly 250-300 rounds on it. $2050.00

Jewel trigger $100.00

Has a 4.5-27 gen 2 razor ebr2c reticle with nightforce rings. Scope has some wear on it, the sunshade is dented and will not come off the scope, vortex will fix but I haven't sent it in. $1300

Have 2 alpha 10round 300wsm mags $150.00

Redding dies with competition seater $200.00

1500 150gr Sierra match kings. $500.00

Rifle is an absolute hammer. Don't need to sell, but I don't shoot it like I thought I would and would like to fund another project.

All prices are + shipping.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
I’d like to have the action and maybe the chassis. Which MPA is it?

I’d be interested in the barreled action with trigger and the two mags. Shoot me a price if you decide to split.

What is the bbl profile and length?

Thanks.

I’d be interested in the barreled action with trigger and the two mags. Shoot me a price if you decide to split.

What is the bbl profile and length?

Thanks.

Bbl profile is m24 and it is 26 inches.

Chassis sold. Will sell everything separately or together for a better deal.

Is the barreled action still $2050 with no trigger or chassis? Or was that the price before everything was sold around it? Thanks