• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms 6.5x280 Ackley Improved w/Vortex AMG 6-24 EBR-7B Mrad McMillan Game Warden

spyder59

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2019
Selling my 6.5x280 AI. The rifle was built on a 700 action blueprinted and barreled by Kirby Allen of APS rifles. The barrel is a 24" Bartlein #3 contour, with 8" twist. The barreled action was cerakoted gun metal gray. The action was bedded in a McMillan carbon fiber Game Warden stock which was professionally custom painted. The rifle has approx 80 rounds down the barrel and is an absolute hammer. 1/4-1/2 Moa with Hornady 140 Amax bullets.
The scope is a Vortex AMG 6-24 with EBR-7B floating dot Mrad reticle. Only blemish on the scope is a small shiny spot on left side of objective bell as seen in photos. The scope comes with box and all papers.
I have Redding dies. Bushing sizer with competition seater. 72 once fired cases and 16 loaded rounds. Norma cases.
I need $3250 on the entire package shipped. I will split the deal up also. $1700 shipped on the Vortex AMG. $1550 on the rifle with dies and brass shipped. Bipod not included.

Attachments

• 6.5 left 2.PNG
    6.5 left 2.PNG
    946.8 KB · Views: 173
  • 6.5x280 left.PNG
    6.5x280 left.PNG
    931.2 KB · Views: 174
  • 6.5x280 right.PNG
    6.5x280 right.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 166
  • 6.5x280 right scope.PNG
    6.5x280 right scope.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 165
  • 6.5x280 left scope.PNG
    6.5x280 left scope.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 165
Looks awful familiar…. A bit different without the mcwoody!

Last edited:
Selling my 6.5x280 AI. The rifle was built on a 700 action blueprinted and barreled by Kirby Allen of APS rifles. The barrel is a 24" Bartlein #3 contour, with 8" twist. The barreled action was cerakoted gun metal gray. The action was bedded in a McMillan carbon fiber Game Warden stock which was professionally custom painted. The rifle has approx 80 rounds down the barrel and is an absolute hammer. 1/4-1/2 Moa with Hornady 140 Amax bullets.
The scope is a Vortex AMG 6-24 with EBR-7B floating dot Mrad reticle. Only blemish on the scope is a small shiny spot on left side of objective bell as seen in photos. The scope comes with box and all papers.
I have Redding dies. Bushing sizer with competition seater. 72 once fired cases and 16 loaded rounds. Norma cases.
I need $3250 on the entire package shipped. I will split the deal up also. $1700 shipped on the Vortex AMG. $1550 on the rifle with dies and brass shipped. Bipod not included.