• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

6.8 spc magazine

bschneiderheinze

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 30, 2011
    Behind the Glass
    Any one have a 6.8 spc magazine they could recomend. I curremtly have yhm 6.8 i assembled with a yhm 16" barrel and handguard. It will not feed with less than 5 rounds in the magazine. I assume its the magazine spring, but im looking for something more reliable. The current mag is ar stoner. I have loaded it with factory ammo and handloads that are much less than mag length.

Re: 6.8 spc magazine

I have limited experience with my but thus far PRI's 10rnd mags are working for me. if i want high cap in the future i will be going for Barrett mags

I had good luck with the ten round 6.8 AR stoner mags from midway. I only had two and only shot each mag a couple times, but no issues. For the price it doesn't hurt to try.

PRI's Gen1 mags have been working fine also Barretts 30 rd. mags are topshelf and have absolutely no problems out of them.

Think I will try the pri. I need a 10 round for hunting and i didnt see a barret 10 round. Love the gun but the lack of reliability doent make it a good hunting rifle currently

As stated above, the PRI’s are top notch. If you reload, they will allow you to load out to ~2.300. C Products Defense is just about to release their new 6.8 mags which should also allow for the longer COL.