• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6 citizens draw down on thieves

I sense some legal issues there. I can understand firing at the car while the first guy got ran over out of self-defense, but shooting at the car as it was leaving is gonna be where the legal issues arise because the suspects were no longer a threat. Personally I feel thieves should be shot like rabid dogs, but you know how goofy the laws are.

Shot placement sucked ass. If you are going to draw your weapon, you better be ready to use it against the person. Not the damn tires. As soon as that mother fucker hit the gas everyone should have lit both their asses up with everything they had. Attempted murder or assault with a deadly weapon. Works for LEO and it should work for you.
I give it 5 out of 10 for a score.

the citizens should just ignore the cops request, they have video so nothing good comes from talking with the police.

right. make them do their jobs and get warrants.

Marysville police are asking the citizens who shot at the car to come forward.

Lol, yeah that's going to happen.

If they don't have any of their faces on video and the gun owners collected their brass before they left good luck Marysville. They shouldn't come forward nor have to, if they do they will get more jail time than the guys that robbed the store.

And to be on the safe side, go ahead and take advantage of the sales going on and buy a new barrel and possibly a slide for that pistol; go target shoot all your left over ammo of that lot while you're at it.

This happened in WA. I'm glad to hear that six armed guys tried to stop it, even if a couple didn't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

the citizens should just ignore the cops request, they have video so nothing good comes from talking with the police.

Absolutely.

Do the police really expect those people to waltz into the police station and turn themselves in to "provide statements"???

Those thieves had a really big Oh Sh!t moment I'll bet.

DbHXi8cUQAElGAm.jpg

Reactions: oneshot86 and KZP
I sense some legal issues there. I can understand firing at the car while the first guy got ran over out of self-defense, but shooting at the car as it was leaving is gonna be where the legal issues arise because the suspects were no longer a threat. Personally I feel thieves should be shot like rabid dogs, but you know how goofy the laws are.

Tennessee v. Garner

"The two men, who were from Mukilteo and Everett, were booked into the Snohomish County Jail under investigation of first-degree theft. Both remained in custody Monday afternoon."

"Marysville police Cmdr. Mark Thomas on Monday said it’s unclear if the other people involved fired their guns lawfully, as they left before law enforcement got there. Security footage showed one of them getting in a vehicle just as the first officer arrived, Thomas said."

“Anytime you’re firing a weapon in a public place, especially a few days before Christmas in a crowded parking lot, it is a grave concern,” Thomas said."

So they charge the criminals with only part of what they did, and are investigating the non-criminals looking for a crime. Burn it down, there is no justice.

"The two men, who were from Mukilteo and Everett, were booked into the Snohomish County Jail under investigation of first-degree theft. Both remained in custody Monday afternoon."

"Marysville police Cmdr. Mark Thomas on Monday said it’s unclear if the other people involved fired their guns lawfully, as they left before law enforcement got there. Security footage showed one of them getting in a vehicle just as the first officer arrived, Thomas said."

“Anytime you’re firing a weapon in a public place, especially a few days before Christmas in a crowded parking lot, it is a grave concern,” Thomas said."

So they charge the criminals with only part of what they did, and are investigating the non-criminals looking for a crime. Burn it down, there is no justice.

The good guys could be OK if they just clam up. The Marysville Police (locals) are asking for them to "come forward". If it were the SnoCo Sheriffs, they wouldn't be asking, they'd be telling (and rounding up) the good guys.