• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 600 count CCI 400 free to good home - DFW

I just bought a 7mm saw built by wto long story short I'm new to the precision and reloading game, have lapua brass, powder and a buddy gave me the rest of his cci 400s so I could get it sighted in and shot. Have a total of 90 small rifle primers to my name. I would pay you for them as well.

Do you ever get to Midland, unless you have the right paperwork you can’t ship primers

If y'all have trouble meeting up. I live/work in Odessa. You're welcome to drop them by the office and JKaiser can swing by and get them when he has time.

I saw a post the other day for CCI 450s that I shoot exclusively in the BRA. Contacted the seller and drove down to Austin (3 hours) to purchase a case. We chatted a bunch, swapped load info and reminisced about the good ole days. Ended up paying pretty much the pre-pandemic going rate - just one enthusiast helping another.

Got me thinking.

Glad I could help someone else.