• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater 68 Whiskey

I watched it last night. My initial thought was it was a crude attempt to remake MASH. Crude in all senses of the word. I was thinking no thanks about half way through but stuck it out. The savior was the highlights for the upcoming episodes, it looks like the story will build and the characters will develop. I'm going to give a chance and watch more episodes before final judgement is passed

Last edited:
Reactions: davsco
Watched it last night and thought it sucked! As mentioned above crude and not funny. Could be I am just getting old and crotchety lol.

I was down with the idea of medics doing good. When it turned into a drug deal to get paid, I wasn’t very pleased. I’ll try one or two more before I decide to keep with it or not.

Well, not surprised. After all, the movie industry is filled with producers and writers who have never lived in the world they present. It is all make-believe. A rehash of MASH, and not even a good one. Not to mention, it is a Ron Howard production. Opie was raised on the back lots of Hollywood. He is a huge leftist. They know nothing about the real world. I will not watch it. Fuck em.

Absolute POS.
Esp medics slinging Hash in trade to Haji for US medical supplies...done by that weasel Lib Ron Howard
What should I have expected anyway..shame on me.

Saw the first episode. Had high hopes that this would be more MASH like with comedy and showing the real life great work medics do. Instead we have drug deals, and political statements regarding illegal immigration with the one girl being told she is out. I may give one more try but the first one sucked

We watched about the first 15 minutes, and then pulled the pin. Lincoln Rhymes, Deputy, and The Outsider are ALL far better/more interesting than this.

I'm just saying....

MASH could never be made today. Even though there was plenty of liberal hand wringing in MASH, the characters were real, relatable, complex and intelligent.

Hollywood hasn't written characters like that in 30 years.