• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

6BRA pressure signs and looking for input.

My 26” Bart 7.5tw runs 30.8 of h4895 at 2920 in Dallas winter (50Ish degrees) 105h .020 off. My bra is slowest bra on this sight I’m pretty sure

My 26” Bart 7.5tw runs 30.8 of h4895 at 2920 in Dallas winter (50Ish degrees) 105h .020 off. My bra is slowest bra on this sight I’m pretty sure

when was the last time you checked your velocity? ill bet you gain 40ish FPS in the Dallas summer if you have not hit your initial velocity drop yet.

26“ Bartlein 8tw, 31.0 Varget , 105 Hybrids = 2915, Dallas 68ish degrees.
(Actual target from initial OCW, so every 5th shot landed here. 30.0-31.5, the other 4 were pretty good too. Love the BRA)

C8E2DD75-96F2-4C09-8D9F-22643F308EF4.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 47guy
when was the last time you checked your velocity? ill bet you gain 40ish FPS in the Dallas summer if you have not hit your initial velocity drop yet.
I typically check it every time i shoot it before I stretch it out. I checked my book it only ever got up to 2941 in July last year. Admittedly I have shot it much since getting a 6gt a few months ago. I will also say this gun shoots the most consistently out of any I own/have owned even if it is slow. It’s crazy when I read all you fellas getting 50fps more with .5gr less powder. Y’all bra’s shoot as fast as some folks’s 6 creeds

I typically check it every time i shoot it before I stretch it out. I checked my book it only ever got up to 2941 in July last year. Admittedly I have shot it much since getting a 6gt a few months ago. I will also say this gun shoots the most consistently out of any I own/have owned even if it is slow. It’s crazy when I read all you fellas getting 50fps more with .5gr less powder. Y’all bra’s shoot as fast as some folks’s 6 creeds

ive only had 1 slow barrel and it was not that it would not shoot faster it was that it was not accurate past 2725ish....it was a prefit shilen match select in 260rem...great barrel it just did not like being leaned on.

Well... I had to say something. Barrel went south today. I posted above about having 2400rds. Got me thinking I should do a deep clean on it. Cleaned it. Shoot over the magneetospeed and it reads 2800. After 50 shots it came back to 2860ish and had fliers. She dead.

Well... I had to say something. Barrel went south today. I posted above about having 2400rds. Got me thinking I should do a deep clean on it. Cleaned it. Shoot over the magneetospeed and it reads 2800. After 50 shots it came back to 2860ish and had fliers. She dead.

2400 rounds is damn good I’ll be happy if I get 2000 good accurate rounds...I’m at 1836 after today

Reactions: JBoomhauer
ive only had 1 slow barrel and it was not that it would not shoot faster it was that it was not accurate past 2725ish....it was a prefit shilen match select in 260rem...great barrel it just did not like being leaned on.
My current Shilen 260 barrels is the fastest I’ve had yet.
140’s at 2880, it had the VLD 260 chamber though.

Barrels can be weird.

2400 rounds is damn good I’ll be happy if I get 2000 good accurate rounds...I’m at 1836 after today
yeah definitely got my money out of it. I tend to shoot fast and a bunch of that was suppressed. Going to send a 6creed reamer thru it and give it an easy retirement as a hunting barrel.