• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6dasher dies

Tonele6

Private
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2014
Australia
People I'm after a set of 6dasher dies, prefer Redding full length bushing die & micro top seater.
Thank you in advance

I use whidden full length size dies and the Forster ultra micrometer seater die. Love both. I used to use only Redding competition seat dies but the last two I bought were stinkers.

Reactions: Tonele6
People I'm after a set of 6dasher dies, prefer Redding full length bushing die & micro top seater.
Thank you in advance

Dasher reamers are all over the place in the base dimension or .200 line diameter. Suggest a Harrels FL bushing sizer. Harrels offers Dasher dies with different base dimensions. There's a chance a Redding or brand X die will not size the base properly. If you can get the .200 line dimension of the reamer used, post it here.

The only info I have is the reamer was set up for Lapua brass. I'm actually going to be running 80-88gr pills in the 22dasher barrel