• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

6GT Brass question

fvalmostthere

Private
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2014
So I have been running 500 pieces of Hornady brass for 2 years now in my savage and have about 4 firings on the brass. I’m building a terminus but am keeping the savage to practice with so I would like to keep that brass for that gun. I have had zero issues with the Hornady brass so my question is do I buy more of it to run in the terminus and just find a way to keep the brass separate or go alpha and pay the extra 45 cents a piece…

Yes, the OCD is Optimal Casehead Design. You can watch the video on their site about the difference.

I hope so the non-ocd brass was not impressive. I am shooting Hornaday brass and have 0 problems also.

Yes, the first run had some issues, but they got it all worked out. Lots of stuff posted about it. I run them both, Hornady and OCD. The OCD out performs the Hornady. We can see the difference down range and in the numbers.