• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I tried buy some four times and every time it would kick me out once it had all my info. It must have been sold out and knew it, but the website didn’t reflect it.

• Sad
Reactions: Tbassel12
Ya they had it but tried several times to place an order and kept kicking me off just like every other time I try placing an order with them

Ya they had it but tried several times to place an order and kept kicking me off just like every other time I try placing an order with them
That’s what happened to me. After I’d get all my CC info in it would glitch. Eventually I’ll find some, no big deal. I have several other barrels I can burn out first.

check your order history, last week when it was in stock I would put my CC info in and hit submit and it would almost freeze then kick me out. It did it 3 times and I just went to my order history and looked at past orders and it actually put a order in every time. Obviously they only shipped me 3 boxes but I was a little blown away

check your order history, last week when it was in stock I would put my CC info in and hit submit and it would almost freeze then kick me out. It did it 3 times and I just went to my order history and looked at past orders and it actually put a order in every time. Obviously they only shipped me 3 boxes but I was a little blown away
Thanks Kaveman, I just checked my CC and I have one charge from GAP so we’ll see what happens. How long did it take for GAP to send them?

pretty quick, I'm in Florida and got the cases in about 3 days. Also they said at that time they were short staffed and it was still quick. Its crazy because if there wasn't a limit I would of ordered 900 cases lol, that something they need to fix or at least look into

I got a shipping notice from FedEx, I’ll have my brass Sunday it says? Don’t have the barrel yet so it’s no rush.

Reactions: Kaveman44