• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6mm ARC AICS mags?!

YerrowSniper

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Aug 15, 2020
    Just had a 6mm ARC built with a Big Horn TL3 in a XLR Envy Pro. Love the gun but no luck with reliable mags...
    Best I got is using a 7.62 magpul mag... But even with this it sucks lol

Any Has any suggestion for a reliable mag?

Thanks!

Have you tried any of the mags built for the 6BR and variants? Might work since they're shorter than 308. Also, maybe a 223 pattern AICS?

Have you tried any of the mags built for the 6BR and variants? Might work since they're shorter than 308. Also, maybe a 223 pattern AICS?

My Smith said that the MDT 6BR mag didn’t work :(

I haven’t tried the 223, but I will give it a go!

I like shooting the 6mm ARC, but the mag situation is frustrating :(

My Smith said that the MDT 6BR mag didn’t work :(

I haven’t tried the 223, but I will give it a go!

I like shooting the 6mm ARC, but the mag situation is frustrating :(

Will one work if you bend feed lips? The case is bigger, but length should be right.

Try opening up MDT .224 Valkyrie mags? They are gonna be closest.

I'd start with the MDT BR mag. They've worked in 3 different bolt guns (Mausingfield, Nucleus, TL-3) and as many different stocks/chassis for myself and a couple friends. Even if you have to do a little tweaking I have a hard time imagining they could be so far off that a .308 mag works better as a starting point.