• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6mm Creedmoor Brass is in!!

A10XRIFLE

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2002
N Kansas City, MO
www.gaprecision.com
110,000 pieces arrived this week. I finished packaging up boxes of 100,200,500,1000 today so we are ready to ship next week.

62 cents a piece for quantity's 100-999
58 cents a piece for quantity's 1000-10,000

anyone wanting more than 10,000 Call for pricing

This Brass is unbelievable in quality, its weight/finish/size is every bit as good as brass costing 4 times more. It is factory annealed as well.

also have dies in stock

402410510.jpg

402410505.jpg

402410506.jpg

402410509.jpg

402410507.jpg

Call Dustin or Supa Kenny to order (816) 221-1844

Re: 6mm Creedmoor Brass is in!!

Man my 6.5 CM brass sure ain't that pretty!

BnC

Looks good George. No one can say they can't find brass now LOL

Oh, that dont have the 30 degree shoulder, does it?

Its 6mm Creedmoor, It does have a 30 Deg Shoulder but its .025" longer to the shoulder than 6xc. It has a couple grains more case capacity. And the Brass is alot more affordable.

How much are you charging for a set of dies?

How about a reamer?

Do you use the same grind in a bolt action that you would a gas gun?

Can I get one from PTG or do I have to get one thru GAP ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dennis_in_VA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much are you charging for a set of dies?

How about a reamer?

Can I get one from PTG or do I have to get one thru GAP ?</div></div>

Hi Dennis,

Here is a link to the 6mm Creedmoor dies we have in stock:

http://www.gaprecision.net/ga-store/6mm-creedmoor-die-set.html

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KLin@GAP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dennis_in_VA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much are you charging for a set of dies?

How about a reamer?

Hi Dennis,

http://www.gaprecision.net/ga-store/6mm-creedmoor-die-set.html </div></div>

So I just tell Dave I need a GAP 6mm Creedmoor reamer?

Is your AR10 reamer the same as what you'd use in a bolt action?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Starting a group buy this week on 6mm Creedmoor GAP-10 uppers</div></div> Well that does it... Hopefully I'll be able to get in on this one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Starting a group buy this week on 6mm Creedmoor GAP-10 uppers </div></div>

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">This may be a stupid question but is this something I could swap out with my GAP-10 6.5 Creedmoor upper? Meaning I wouldn't have to send it in to a smith to do anything?</span>

Okay this was a dumb question, I figured it out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Starting a group buy this week on 6mm Creedmoor GAP-10 uppers </div></div>

Can you wait for me to move out of CA first! Or can you make one that is CA legal?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KLin@GAP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JGorski</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, that dont have the 30 degree shoulder, does it? </div></div>

JG,

Here is the link where the 6mm Creedmoor is discussed---

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2814921 </div></div>

Can I reserve a qty for the rifle I have on order? Also will te group buy price be applicable to current orders?

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dennis_in_VA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KLin@GAP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dennis_in_VA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much are you charging for a set of dies?

How about a reamer?

Hi Dennis,

http://www.gaprecision.net/ga-store/6mm-creedmoor-die-set.html </div></div>

So I just tell Dave I need a GAP 6mm Creedmoor reamer?

Is your AR10 reamer the same as what you'd use in a bolt action?

</div></div>

Yes we are using the same reamer for bolt and its working out well. You could go sligtly tighter on a true bolt rifle only reamer. but this reamer we have been useing works really great for both.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Napsters</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Starting a group buy this week on 6mm Creedmoor GAP-10 uppers </div></div>

Can you wait for me to move out of CA first! Or can you make one that is CA legal?</div></div>

We make a Cali legal version with a bullet button and a 10round mag.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bangnclang</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man my 6.5 CM brass sure ain't that pretty!

BnC </div></div>

The newer batches are.

Got my brass order in with Dustin today.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Starting a group buy this week on 6mm Creedmoor GAP-10 uppers</div></div>
Please consider offering a complete 6mm rifle option in the group buy. If you do I am in for a rifle, dies, and a bunch of cases.

Asked the same question in a different topic, but no reply yet.

Can't wait for the groupbuy to start.

No-go?

About a week ago I sent George a PM inquiring about the group buy. He read it but did not respond. Guess it is a secret?

You guys stop buggin him! I am sure he is super busy building my GAP 10 in 6CM.

I hope there is a deal on dies/brass.

Also any of you guys that have these what is your handload choice for the 105hpbt?

George - Are you guys running moly or any other coated bullets in these 6CM? any value to it?

I dont know of anyone running molly, Some are BN Coating to reduce pressure.

Yes Our uppers work on POF and Hogan Lowers

Group buy will have to wait a little as we are swamped and adding to the workload would probably not be a real good Idea right now. It slows down at the ened of the summer, that will be a better time for it. Sorry guys I probably jumped the gun on that.

Thanks George for the update, and end of summer will be better financially for me anyhow. Good on both ends!

that is soo pretty, I was gearing up to do a 6XC but may go to the 6 creedmoor instead.
decisions decisions.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Group buy will have to wait a little as we are swamped and adding to the workload would probably not be a real good Idea right now. It slows down at the ened of the summer, that will be a better time for it. Sorry guys I probably jumped the gun on that.
</div></div>

As far as I know we never had a Snipers Hide Build semi auto. Hint hint.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Starting a group buy this week on 6mm Creedmoor GAP-10 uppers</div></div>

Sign me up, I am in FO SHO!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bronson90</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Starting a group buy this week on 6mm Creedmoor GAP-10 uppers</div></div>

Sign me up, I am in FO SHO!!!</div></div>A bit of delay on that one, but it should still come eventually.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Group buy will have to wait a little as we are swamped and adding to the workload would probably not be a real good Idea right now. It slows down at the ened of the summer, that will be a better time for it. Sorry guys I probably jumped the gun on that.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bronson90</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Starting a group buy this week on 6mm Creedmoor GAP-10 uppers</div></div>

Sign me up, I am in FO SHO!!!</div></div>A bit of delay on that one, but it should still come eventually.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Group buy will have to wait a little as we are swamped and adding to the workload would probably not be a real good Idea right now. It slows down at the ened of the summer, that will be a better time for it. Sorry guys I probably jumped the gun on that.</div></div> </div></div>

Its still comming, We just need to catch up before I start it. Not fair to orders in place and I need to get a real good Idea on how long it will take so everyone is on the same sheet of Music.

George - Do you melonite treat the 6cm barrels, or offer melonite as an upgrade on the Gap 10 builds?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Homebrewer68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">George - Do you melonite treat the 6cm barrels, or offer melonite as an upgrade on the Gap 10 builds? </div></div>

we can, problem is the company that does them has Minimums. so waiting for a batch to send can be a long affair. Otherwise it would be a $350 Charge as thats the Min batch charge. the charge can get down to $45 if we have a batch to send

any chance of a package price on brass and dies when delivered with my new rigle?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: over_watch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any chance of a package price on brass and dies when delivered with my new rifle?</div></div>

Yep! no problem

Well, I took the plunge!

New set of dies and 1K brass coming my way!

Thanks Guys