• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6mm creedmoor

I plan to run the new dtacs once they come back in stock. I'm curious as to what speeds people are seeing.

Purchased 300 Lapua 6.5CM cases to use in my 6mm CM FC rifle due to inconsistency in Hornady brass. Prior to necking down neck wall thickness for a random number of cases measured was around .015. Neck thickness increased to slightly greater than .016 after necking down and returned to around .0155 after expanding with mandrel. Necks were turned to .0135. In initial load workup with Hornady brass best node for 32" bbl was around 3100 fps with lowest ES obtained with 46.5 gr. of H1000. Rifle has .185 freebore. Will be loading up Lapua brass for testing using H4831SC, H1000 and RL-26 with Berger 105 HB. Will post results.

any one using 115 dtacs? what is your load OAL?

I'm running the 115DTAC currently at 2.195" base to ogive. Don't have measurements of overall but it's definitely under AX mags. I can get OAL tomorrow if needed.

For speed, I'm getting 3013 with 42.4g of H4350 in Hornady brass & 210M....but I'm backing it off as I'm puckering the primers a tad.
This is out of my AXMC 24" Bartlein with .110 freebore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm running the DTACs in a 28" Bartlein 7.5T. With 47 grains of H1K I am getting 2955 FPS and a 7.8 SD. I'll have to go back and look at my measurements, but I think I about 2.820 OAL with a .183 FB.