• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes 6x 42 Super Sniper in stock at SWFA

Urimaginaryfrnd

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 22, 2009
Iowa, U.S.A.
Im sure you guys remember the 10x 16x and 20x versions of the Super Sniper well now there is a 6x version which I think is a good thing for Law Enforcement use. These scopes have reliable repeatable adjustments in quarter moa clicks with about 120 moa of internal adjustment. The 6x version will have a 7mm exit eye pupil so it will be a very bright optic in low light. This is a nice scope for $299.95
http://swfa.com/SWFA-SS-Scopes-C1719.aspx

Re: 6x 42 Super Sniper in stock at SWFA

This might be a good scope for a trainer .22 as well... I was just thinking of setting up a .22 trainer and I think I may have found my scope!

SWFA is supposed to come out with a high magnification variable FFP scope later this year. I cant wait.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Enkry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SWFA is supposed to come out with a high magnification variable FFP scope later this year. I cant wait. </div></div>

+1

Looking forward to that and the 1x4 they have in the cooker. Hope the reticle and the adjustments match, the Mil Dot reticle with 1/4 MOA adjustments makes me go hmmmmm. I know its a $299 scope, but make the reticle at adjustments match. I have the 10x HD and 3-9 FFP and those scope ROCK for the money.